lamb, red wine sauce and new potatoes!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oh i like this little fresh potatoes. Could eat them alone just with some salt and brown Butter....mhhhh
Lol again one thing what makes me always imagine you are Germanys version of Homer Simpson, just smarter and maybe little less lazy. :D

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Oh i like this little fresh potatoes. Could eat them alone just with some salt and brown Butter....mhhhh
the butter you see in the plate is actually butter that has sea salt crystals in it. absolutely amazing with the herring!

• Love
Like 2 brothers... :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Laka and server admin simulator. :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Was joking about the spuds - we usually get a couple kg when we shop. Wifey doesn't like them so all for me!

edgar, dont lie, a = one ????
find mistake in wording yourseve ?^^

difference between much and many is, much beer and many bottles of beer btw. example which suprised my english teacher in my youth^^

Attachments

• Frueh_Koelsch_Frueh_Erleben_Werbung_2000_luegen_690px.jpg
    Frueh_Koelsch_Frueh_Erleben_Werbung_2000_luegen_690px.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
....damn you renamed our Lakaelon in Homer, before I could give him a new name : Mr. Nooooooooooooooooo ^^
Hihihihi just imagine Homer having beard and saying with german accent "DOÜH!" :facepalm: Hihihihi.... 😀😀😀

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread