Lamarso - Whitelist K/D Application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
L

Lamarso

17 Sep 2021
Hello. My name is Lamarso and i love playing at nru bf4 server because i feel like its my home. I dont hesitate to queue on the server to sacrifice my playtime and wait because i know i will have a blast everytime im inside and playing. The best moment i had on my whole life of playing battlefield was when i got to kill Hellrider. It was very satisfying.

Ive been playing for couple of weeks now i think and i keep getting back to this server and my skills are getting improved. I am afraid that if i reach 2.0 k/d i dont want the server to ban me. I really wish to be part of this community and play here with you.

If i post this application in wrong thread i apologize in advance.

My name ingame is Lamarso thats my origin as well. I will pray tonight that i will get whitelisted or perhaps get considered because i feel a strong relation between my heart and this server and community. Thanks and love / Lamarso

hi lamarso,

no worries. the limiter is working with the battlefield KD and in your case its still "only" at 1,68 KD and i guess there is a lot room still you ever reach the 2.0 above KD. ;)

Hi lakaelo thanks for answering i promise i will get better i will post again once i hit 2.0 k/d and pray for the whitelist. Thanks / Lamarso all love

I will never understand how killing me is a victory :ROFLMAO:
there are other NRU at least as good as me or even better 😅
Noo, you are cool skill cock 😄

Now you know why I made extra loooong t-bag for you 🤣🤣🤣
carbonaro effect tea GIF by truTV

Users who are viewing this thread