[Report] Koutaiba0007 ban appeal, KD limit,

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koutaiba0007

11 May 2021
hi guys, i got banned in BF4 my game name is Koutaiba0007
- i got banned cuz i have high kd
i banned by the admin Lakaelo
i find it unfair to get banned just cuz my kd got high like im new to the game with just 250 hrs on the most of my time i played on NRU server i dont get the point how should i keep my kd under 2.0 kd killing my self all the time or what?
i got kicked today then 5 min later i got banned for high kd
ya was there lot of admins hellr1der caphunter bodybag and infi

" i dont speak good english i know"
and thx anyway

hi koutaiba,

we have normaly a KD limiter on our server but EA changed some things in battlelog and with that, the KD limit is not working all the time anymore. normaly you can´t join anymore when your KD is going over this limit from 2.0.

the only chance to still play on the server would be to get your name on the whitelist. this whitelisting is only a option when you have a good history on the server and player would miss you playing on the server.

your chat logs are not really a point where you can say, player would miss you lol because you playing very selfish as a vehiclewhore and with a attitute we don´t like on the server. we also talked "clanintern" about you before and if you not already should get banned for farming but this is a other point in your server history but also not a point what is bringing you positive points.
here you can see your full chatlogs:

thats why your name will not get whitelisted and the ban will stay.

Attachments

• Zwischenablage01.png
    Zwischenablage01.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Akhara
i mean everyone get mad in the game ya i talked bad sometimes its just a moment where u get mad. if u look in my whole chat were only few times where i was salty or shit talk but its just a moment u get mad im not like that all the time.
i play alot Tanks yeah but not all the time and use them for my team i dont just get kills everyone knows that. if i was just farming kills i would not say anything but i used in good way for my team !!
i still would like to ask for another chance on the server cuz its the only server i play on tbh.
other then that have a nice evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread