Kicking someone from squad

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fucoffhackers

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
Hi all ,
the other day someone asked if i could "make room" in a squad.... i had a look but they all seemed a good bunch allready and one new name .
just so you know i did not take offence by the request (its great to play with NRU peeps) but i did leave the squad because i don't think its fair to kick someone if they have chosen to join in .
the person who could have been kicked might be a noob who could think they did something wrong which might make them reluctant to join a squad again or get to know NRU/regs better on no fly .
that's all. i think it is a fair comment ?
regards to all ...... maybe next time we play together in squad ...i look forward to it ....
ps. i have said it before however.... feel free to kick me from squad if you want to make room ..honestly no problem :) , rich.

we kick u into the other team
and T-bag ur ass (IF ur lucky a double, triple or multi T-bag)
thats whats gonna happen

regards to mr rich
:D

if i understood ,for me it is simple ,when i get in a group ,or ,when i am group leader ,it is to be with a group and follow the leader ,for me ,those who are in a group but never follow the group has nothing to do in the group ,usually when this happens to me ,i write this message to my group :( squad follow me or get out of my squad ).
and he who does not follow the group is expelled from my group ....

Last edited:
if i understood ,for me it is simple ,when i get in a group ,or ,when i am group leader ,it is to be with a group and follow the leader ,for me ,those who are in a group but never follow the group has nothing to do in the group ,usually when this happens to me ,i write this message to my group :( squad follow me or get out of my squad ).

LOL NAo....well then I will always be the lonely Wolf, because Mr Bond is slower than Mr Bonds Great Grandfather and then he always loses the direction where his bloody squad is :) A complete NOOB so to speak.

LOL NAo....well then I will always be the lonely Wolf, because Mr Bond is slower than Mr Bonds Great Grandfather and then he always loses the direction where his bloody squad is :) A complete NOOB so to speak.

we kick u into the other team
and T-bag ur ass (IF ur lucky a double, triple or multi T-bag)
thats whats gonna happen

regards to mr rich
:D
allways a pleasure ,kindest regards, rich :)

Hi Laurent . somtimes i don't spawn with the squad leader if he is miles from the action . i just like to be in the middle of it .....all the time :) ..i do apologize for that .
and also i will sometimes jump from a transport if i see someone making for friendly flag :( .... i just cant help it.. lol
allways great to see you out there , regards , rich .

and to the people who said thanks for my comment ....... well that really warms my heart :)

That's a good point, Rich.
These random acts of rudeness (kicking people from squads for some flimsy reasons) make me feel very uneasy.
There is a reason why players squad up - either they were invited to join or they joined on their own accord. For that reason I will never let any of them down (I am not talking about rule offenders, of course), even if I do appreciate the fact that other players would like to join my squad as well.
My way of coping with repeated demands to 'make room' for someone else is to leave the squad myself (just like you do), as I can't treat my squad members in such a disrespectful way.
In my opinion the essence of fair play calls for unconditional respect for all players, they shouldn't be discourteously kicked from squads for no justified reason.

Yeah you are right guys. If a player (/noob) does good work in your squad and the squad is full, then make a new squad or join cocos squads. This way you won't offend anyone and no one is feeling bad...

Last edited:
That's a good point, Rich.
These random acts of rudeness (kicking people from squads for some flimsy reasons) make me feel very uneasy.
There is a reason why players squad up - either they were invited to join or they joined on their own accord. For that reason I will never let any of them down (I am not talking about rule offenders, of course), even if I do appreciate the fact that other players would like to join my squad as well.
My way of coping with repeated demands to 'make room' for someone else is to leave the squad myself (just like you do), as I can't treat my squad members in such a disrespectful way.
In my opinion the essence of fair play calls for unconditional respect for all players, they shouldn't be discourteously kicked from squads for no justified reason.
as usual when lady_ talk i includes all ,and made me understand more the writing of rich .......thank you lady_ .:)
i'm totally with your opinion rich (thx lady_) ,but does not follow the group remains a reason to be expelled ,and in the case of our friend bond (lool) , (squad NRU),:joker: i prefer not to be squad leader ,( unless everyone follows lool ).

World would be so much better place if everybody would be like Rich. Lol that could be even religion Richtianity. Symbol of it is big heart and there is only one command "Do what ever you like but don't be jerk." :)

nao, most of times you do cocoing by yourself and not even in a squad... Shame on you, cock!

IS THAT SOMEONE COULD EXPLAIN TO ME THIS SENTENCE ? BECAUSE THE TRANSLATION GIVES ME A GREAT TRANSLATION RATHER NEGATIVE ........:alien: ,

:thanks:

nao, most of times you do cocoing by yourself and not even in a squad... Shame on you, cock!

IS THAT SOMEONE COULD EXPLAIN TO ME THIS SENTENCE ? BECAUSE THE TRANSLATION GIVES ME A GREAT TRANSLATION RATHER NEGATIVE ........:alien: ,

:thanks:
He said youre most of the time by yourself and not in a squad. But it was ment as joke.

That's becouse Nao served most of his time in my elite cock squad and is loyal only to me. Still after 5 months he refuses to obey other squad leaders. :D

thank you Mr.x and heikk ................. sorry crn123 do not understand your proposed ,,,and SORRY FUCOFF for to be off topic in your thread ....:eek:

thank you Mr.x and heikk ................. sorry crn123 do not understand your proposed ,,,and SORRY FUCOFF for to be off topic in your thread ....:eek:
nothing to worry about laurent ... never forget i believe you are a great guy (someone i could really get on with in real life ) . sometimes things do not translate well :)
i wish you much happiness ... lots of people will agree , they like you also :)

Users who are viewing this thread