K/D Limiter

Rumblepumble

Hey guys,

can anyone explain me the sense of the limiter?

There are some rounds i get a really nice walk or flight and the limiter kill me. Thats bit annoying... for the most of my rounds the limiter dont touch me cause i am not skilled enough, lol... but there are some days all works perfect and THEN the limiter........... i didn't get this. And there are a lot of people who dont like this limiter too ;)

I know u want to control the farming guys, but the way the limiter works it minimize the fun^^

Sorry for my bad english, rofl.

Greetz
Rumble

menonfire

Same here,more people complaing about it.
Its a game if you cant go and killing people how you pleas and keep not keep getting killed by the k/d plugin.! 39-15 and 10 of them are suicides..!

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
i can see the chat logs too and so far i can see no complains about the limiter. only from the 3 or 4 guys who running in the limiter.

there is rather the opposite case , player complaining why some of the player doing 38:3 rounds...till the limite start working. so all fine :D why you just going into teamwork when you see that you are close to the limiter? go to keep flags or go medic or support to help your team? when you are not in the frontline to kill people you are save, getting your points and not got killed by the limiter. easy.

guys, we are nru ( noobs r us ) and tht means that we are looking or trying that everyone have fun on our server and not only a handfull skilled player and to "protect" a little bit the avarage or not so skilled player. to get the best round in your life, our server is not the right one.

1nfinity84

Your mom is my catchphrase!
Actually...when there's a bunch of noobs who have similar skills, the game starts to be incredibly boring. I miss hunting lowfish.

Reactions: Rumblepumble

Rumblepumble

I get your idea laka and i like to play on nru cause this view.

But the limiter regulates a bit too strong - in my opinion. Perhaps u limit the kills only for heli and after reaching the limit u can switch to footage, tank or sth else without dying all the time? The Problem is the heli farming, isn't it?

Or make the range bit higher?

And sure... only people who run into the limit are crying. Why should the other do? :D

I will also play with the limiter in the Server cause i like the Vibe here. But wanted to tell you my view.

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
Perhaps u limit the kills only for heli and after reaching the limit u can switch to footage, tank or sth else without dying all the time? The Problem is the heli farming, isn't it?
no, the "problem" is any kind of farming. heli, tank or jet.
so the limiter is starting work after you got 35 kills and above a KD of 7. this means when you are getting above 35:5 you are into the limiter.

you have to see the whole thing. we are running a KD limit with 2.0 so this means the most skilled heli, tank or jet player can´t join at all. this means too, that we have a lot of average or also lower skilled player on our server and if someone from our regular player are also very good in heli, jet or tanks, than this means there is not really a decent oponent there to hold them down and its a lot easier to get some 70:5 round or even higher. we had that enough in the past. even clan member used this to get there high point rounds.
think this can´t be right, when a lot of the other player complains and leaving just because of 1 player getting his good round.

since the limiter is back online, the problem is solved so far. and to be honestly, its not often, maybe once or twice a day that someone is coming into the limiter.

We4re0ne

gotta tbag 'em all
NRU Member
When I first got into the limiter I was wondering too. However, it's still possible to get a 20-25 kill streak. You just should watch at your KD and go on foot if you notice you may soon get into the limit. Farming in a heli/jet/tank for more is just dominating. When the other team doesn't have any chance, leave the vehicle to your mates. In my opinion it's just boring when you're an average player having zero chance against a pro heli.

Reactions: lakaelo