Joining NRU

Osman883

NRU Member
Good evening

After Lakaelo and Rizioid encourage me to apply for joining NRU, i decided to post this. :)

Most of the people are familiar with me i guess but let me introduce myself again.

Just like my real name Osman, i use Osman883 as Origin and steam accounts.

İ live in İstanbul, Turkish Republic, i was born in 1984, i am graduted from university at business administration ( i am not sure if it's needed but anyway )

Some members may not want a Turkish guy in clan, i can understand that and even the voting will be negative and i am denied, i'll continue to play at NRU server.:)

I am aware that voting will take time.

Thank you for your attention.

RIZLOID

EL Gringo
NRU Member
About time and welcome Osman as you know there is a process we follow some of which you have already fulfilled and you dont even know it, like time on server.
Good luck with your app (y)

Reactions: ParisX and Osman883

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
i guess no matter if you are turkish, german or english. a cock is a cock in every country :D

because you are a loooong time regular ( and a good one too ) i checked you long time before this application and even before i said you should join us ;)

so i will start the vote now und in 3 days you will see the result.

glenwilson

NRU Heed
We judge people not by their nationality but their personality. Good luck with the application.

Since discovering NRU I have been impressed by not only the standards and fairness but also how nationality isn’t important. Judging someone because of the country they live in is no different to using skin colour, religion, gender, orientation or anything else to define someone. Anyone who does judge peope that way really needs to look in the mirror at themselves.

Did laka mention the cost of joining is a quantity of luxury toilet rolls? 😁

Last edited:

ParisX

Anger gives 5+ accuracy
NRU Member
First of all Osman uses his real name just like me in my gamer nickname, so thats a big green for me xD, also being whatever kind and colour never affected us in here mate and if someone shows signs of discomfort about it, they might as well go and get comfortable on their sofas without playing battlefield with us as my friend We4reOne said. What we are doing here is a real example of what the "real " world should do more often, than preach about it emptily and then just not doing it :) Ok enough with professor Paris time :D, bottom line is, i know Osman for sure is a quiet composed person and will be able to make good decisions no matter the case, so a big yes from me ! !

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Unfortunately, after discussing this, despite the pleasure we get from this process, with the lack of gloves we reds are delegating this to you yellows to perform.

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

Osman883

NRU Member
One way or another, it seems like there is no escape from '' background check '' :)

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

SCAR-H1988

NRU Member
Unfortunately, after discussing this, despite the pleasure we get from this process, with the lack of gloves we reds are delegating this to you yellows to perform.
Ehhhm... I dont have training needed for that... But i can do breast examinations for early noticing of suspicious lumps. But i cant take too old patients.... Becouse they should stay isolated now for their own safety during corona outbreak. I think 40 years is good safety limit. Its better be safe than sorry. 😷