Joining NRU

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
We4re0ne

We4re0ne

Did I hear nuke?
NRU Member
19 Jun 2019
Germany
Ladies, Gents,

my name is Jannis, I'm 23 years old and live in Germany. Currently doing something with "media" when I'm not tbagging your mates.

As far as I can think, We4re0ne is my only name for online games.

Being part of NRUF for quite some weeks was awesome. But waxxzer foced me to apply – so here I am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: edgarsmelderis12
hi jannis and welcome on our little page.
its about time to apply after so many hours on our server.

we will have some backgroundchecks and when all is fine we will start a membervote for your application. a info will follow when he vote is starting. :D

hah, finally, hello we4 baby :3

Hi guys!

Some backgroundchecks? I can link you my background wallpaper *badumts*
I'm just curious, what exactly will be checked?

Which tattoo? Paris' face? That would be great. I already know a place for that.

Which tattoo? Paris' face? That would be great. I already know a place for that.
well since you already know about the tattoo thanks to glen...

A massive cock tattooed to your buttcheek.

I could well imagine that. Would perfectly fit the other tattoo there.

Great! Would be wondering if you would find anything special with that. I'm a relatively friendly and helpful player :>

It's meaning is WeAreOne with some fancy leetspeak. That is the motto of an internet radio with some sweet electronic music: weareone.fm
I'm listening to that since about 10 years now.

Reactions: edgarsmelderis12
it's actually We 4 are One, we4 doesn't realize that but he has multiple personalities disorder. There's 4 of them and they are one... sometimes... :D

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Oh guys, I already learned more about myself in two days here than in my sweet 23 years before. You are awesome :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread