Join Us

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Wardriver

Wardriver

NRU Member
24 Aug 2012
97618 Hohenroth
Hello, I've been fighting for a long time to see if I should try to become a clan member.
My name is Andreas, I am 39 years young, come from Germany and currently I am a nurse.

As long as I play here I know not at all (since 2012?), but despite the time I still do not know exactly where all the red zones ends.

I like to play with AA, MG, mortar, sniper.
I am constantly trying to improve my behavior according to the rules so as not to get together with anyone.

My son, I have now synonymous angesteckt and this plays only here still on the Bf4 server.

Sorry for my bad english, but I do this with the Google translator

lol andy.
As long as I play here I know not at all (since 2012?), but despite the time I still do not know exactly where all the red zones ends.

good point to start a appllication and its about time. i will start the vote and after 3 days you will see the results. (y)

Last edited:
I know that I am not a good or very good player, but I just play the fun in itself and I think that is important.

I am more dead, than I am killing, look my K/D on BF2 / 3 / 4 :)

I get confused, is there 2 with simular names,coz i thought you where a part of NRU or is it another player?

Hope you get your wish, and get accepted to the nuthouse called NRU clan/family :D

The name Wardriver rings a bell. But can't remember from which BF game. What BF Games have you played mate?

Last edited:
I think the red zone issue is a bit of an EA/Dice issue too (which obviously won't get resolved). There are some areas and maps where everyone knows where the limits of the map and bases are. Hainan and Zavod are good examples of where it is not clear where you have left your base and are now in open play.

The name Wardriver rings a bell. But can't remember from wich BF game. What BF Games have you played mate?
Earlier BF2 and currently only Bf4
I think the red zone issue is a bit of an EA/Dice issue too (which obviously won't get resolved). There are some areas and maps where everyone knows where the limits of the map and bases are. Hainan and Zavod are good examples of where it is not clear where you have left your base and are now in open play.
Where I think that I now have 95% out, if not to 99% where the Red Zone ends. Actually, I am running around the clock, especially with the new maps that were now inside.

Caspian Border
Silk Road
Altai Range
Pearl Market
Sunken Dragon
Dragon Pass

Besides, I have to be a good example to my son

Users who are viewing this thread