Join Clan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
H

Hoppermine1993

NRU Member
12 Jan 2018
Hi i wanna join your clan, we have talked in teamspeak and now here i want to apply for a clan-membership. i am german, 24 years old and would like to join your team and apply for an admin position.

oh well all my usernames? Hoppermine, Hoppermine1993, Hoppermine93 well thats all i can think of right now, in my spare time i play battlefield 4 and battlefield one, for my living i am working as an assistant manager of retail business at the Dänisches Bettenlager (or also known as JYSK) i have a good internet connection and i am using a gaming computer for great fps... i am also on facebook and my real name is Benjamin Keßler sometimes i do some lifestreams on facebook, i am also using youtube aswell. i am sorry for my bad grammer, my english teacher would punch me for those writings i am better at speaking then writing english. if there are any other questions left feel free to ask!

PS sorry that i havent read the thread for applycationship

PPS feel free to make background checks but ive never cheated in online gaming, you can see it on my KD ratio :DDD

oh well all my usernames? Hoppermine, Hoppermine1993, Hoppermine93 well thats all i can think of right now, in my spare time i play battlefield 4 and battlefield one, for my living i am working as an assistant manager of retail business at the Dänisches Bettenlager (or also known as JYSK) i have a good internet connection and i am using a gaming computer for great fps... i am also on facebook and my real name is Benjamin Keßler sometimes i do some lifestreams on facebook, i am also using youtube aswell. i am sorry for my bad grammer, my english teacher would punch me for those writings i am better at speaking then writing english. if there are any other questions left feel free to ask!

PPS feel free to make background checks but ive never cheated in online gaming, you can see it on my KD ratio :DDD

lool we dont need you whole living history lol but thanks for that ok, if you whould be a girl...we also need bikini pics for some....eh backgroundchecks.
i will take a look and stay tuned here.

Great application Ben (y)

Your English is good mate don't worry. I'm always impressed by the level of English from our non-english friends. It's sure beats any second language I can attempt :confused:

Good luck mate. You'll get my vote anyway. Played with you yesterday and had fun:)

what extensive presentation all what we now need is bank account number plus pin
what you eat today and the next half year
favotit color music and we know your whole life
Greeeetz

Reactions: Redd Tedd
what extensive presentation all what we now need is bank account number plus pin
what you eat today and the next half year
favotit color music and we know your whole life
Greeeetz

Today i ate some burgers at burgerking and 20 chicken nuggets from mcdonalds, thats what i will eat the rest of the next half year + ice cream+ pizza+ SCHNITZEL and BEER my favourite color is red and id like to listen to techno music (prefer Hardstyle and Nightstyle)

:D :D :D :D :D

Hi....Good luck with your app.
Played a couple of hide and seek rounds just the two of us on the server
Hes not cheating, because he couldnt find me.... (y)(y)(y):D

Reactions: Hoppermine1993
hey guys how do i get the clan emblem? and whatelse is gonna happen now?

Lol a German, that guy did sound so irish on team speak...

Reminds me on what a commedian said, I have irish blood....on my hands...i am from england^^

Reactions: Redd Tedd
you have to follow the initiation ritual RL teabags from every clanmember ;)

hm you can join the NRU battlelog group and copy it to your profile i think
otherwise you will get admin rights.
The most important thing - the yellow color in the forum already happenend ;)

Welcome and have funt btw!
--- Post updated ---
see here: https://noobsrus.co.uk/threads/congrats-to-hoppermine1993-for-becoming-a-trial-member.2950/
na da important thing is don´t eat yellow snow dude^^

Users who are viewing this thread