Join App To Nru

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
aight take a closer look at our recruitment post mate and see if you ful fill the requirements, if ya dont you can always join the NRU Friends platoon :)

lakaelo

NRU Heed
29 Aug 2016
im 17th :D this is my lucky numer

im not good as you think ;)
lower than average

i play here because is good atmosphere and acitiv admins

Reactions: SCAR-H

lakaelo

NRU Heed
tomasz is it you on your steam profile pic? than you are out here. lol to much muscles and fitness for us old fat guys loool

c2f515b5fadad3802539025024072d82f19a3eb9_full.jpg

only joking. i will start a application vote today. this will run 3 days and if all went well and you are a trialmember after the vote. best of luck. :)

29 Aug 2016
If it really is him in that pic i would give him couple extra points for proper hobbys and haircut. :rolleyes:
yep, its me :D
almost 15 years and still working out :D
--- Post updated ---
tomasz is it you on your steam profile pic? than you are out here. lol to much muscles and fitness for us old fat guys loool

only joking. i will start a application vote today. this will run 3 days and if all went well and you are a trialmember after the vote. best of luck. :)

ty my friend :D
--- Post updated ---
Siemka ziomku z Polski ;)

hehe hejka :)
chyba nie grasz już w bfa a szkoda
--- Post updated ---

aaaaaa no pics no pics pls

ulthart

NRU Member
13 Aug 2012
Poland
For now, I do not play because my computer is too old, but I hope I will buy new and will be played in BF1;) It's nice that there will be a Pole in the clan. :)