Join App To Nru

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
82juggernaut82

82juggernaut82

29 Aug 2016
not cheating in game (or my wife sometimes :D ) want to be the part of NRU
most of my playing time spent on NRU server
here is my other profile Steam Community :: juggernaut

aight take a closer look at our recruitment post mate and see if you ful fill the requirements, if ya dont you can always join the NRU Friends platoon :)

im 17th :D this is my lucky numer

im not good as you think ;)
lower than average

i play here because is good atmosphere and acitiv admins

Reactions: Deleted member 432
tomasz is it you on your steam profile pic? than you are out here. lol to much muscles and fitness for us old fat guys loool

c2f515b5fadad3802539025024072d82f19a3eb9_full.jpg

only joking. i will start a application vote today. this will run 3 days and if all went well and you are a trialmember after the vote. best of luck. :)

If it really is him in that pic i would give him couple extra points for proper hobbys and haircut. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 82juggernaut82
If it really is him in that pic i would give him couple extra points for proper hobbys and haircut. :rolleyes:
yep, its me :D
almost 15 years and still working out :D
--- Post updated ---
tomasz is it you on your steam profile pic? than you are out here. lol to much muscles and fitness for us old fat guys loool

only joking. i will start a application vote today. this will run 3 days and if all went well and you are a trialmember after the vote. best of luck. :)

ty my friend :D
--- Post updated ---
Siemka ziomku z Polski ;)

hehe hejka :)
chyba nie grasz już w bfa a szkoda
--- Post updated ---

aaaaaa no pics no pics pls

For now, I do not play because my computer is too old, but I hope I will buy new and will be played in BF1;) It's nice that there will be a Pole in the clan. :)

Users who are viewing this thread