Join App To Nru

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
aight take a closer look at our recruitment post mate and see if you ful fill the requirements, if ya dont you can always join the NRU Friends platoon :)

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de

82juggernaut82

NRU Member
29 Aug 2016
im 17th :D this is my lucky numer

im not good as you think ;)
lower than average

i play here because is good atmosphere and acitiv admins

Reactions: SCAR-H

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
tomasz is it you on your steam profile pic? than you are out here. lol to much muscles and fitness for us old fat guys loool

only joking. i will start a application vote today. this will run 3 days and if all went well and you are a trialmember after the vote. best of luck. :)

82juggernaut82

NRU Member
29 Aug 2016
If it really is him in that pic i would give him couple extra points for proper hobbys and haircut. :rolleyes:
yep, its me :D
almost 15 years and still working out :D
--- Post updated ---
tomasz is it you on your steam profile pic? than you are out here. lol to much muscles and fitness for us old fat guys loool

only joking. i will start a application vote today. this will run 3 days and if all went well and you are a trialmember after the vote. best of luck. :)

ty my friend :D
--- Post updated ---
Siemka ziomku z Polski ;)

hehe hejka :)
chyba nie grasz już w bfa a szkoda
--- Post updated ---

aaaaaa no pics no pics pls

ulthart

NRU Member
13 Aug 2012
Poland
For now, I do not play because my computer is too old, but I hope I will buy new and will be played in BF1;) It's nice that there will be a Pole in the clan. :)