Jerome008=Multiple intenial Teamkill

• Thread starter hamza.abu.idris
  • Start date
H

hamza.abu.idris

Hello,

today I played on Dragon Valley at about 12:30 pm and there was a guy called "Jerome008" who killed me and another guy intenianally. First he blew up the apc me and that other guy was sitting in with C4 and he said "I am not sorry". After the guy who got teamkilled with me respawned this Jerome008 teamkilled him again immidiatly with the apc.
When I asked him whats wrong with him he said he hates that other player thats why he killed him (and me cause I was in the same apc so he blew me up too).

Please bann that guy cause thats plain unsocial behaviour.

SCAR-H

NRU Member
Thank you for reporting mr hamza. :) Somebody of our admins gives that monkey some BANana if he appears back and behaves similar way again.

Steffos666

NRU Member
Hello,

today I played on Dragon Valley at about 12:30 pm and there was a guy called "Jerome008" who killed me and another guy intenianally. First he blew up the apc me and that other guy was sitting in with C4 and he said "I am not sorry". After the guy who got teamkilled with me respawned this Jerome008 teamkilled him again immidiatly with the apc.
When I asked him whats wrong with him he said he hates that other player thats why he killed him (and me cause I was in the same apc so he blew me up too).

Please bann that guy cause thats plain unsocial behaviour.
I'll have an eye on him
I hope you understand that we cannot punish him without seing him breaking the rules :D

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
hi hamza, you weren't annoying him by putting multiple clays on flags were you ? lol
sorry just saying :)

H

hamza.abu.idris

AW: Re: Jerome008=Multiple intenial Teamkill

No this time there was no claymore involved, I spare them for you ;).

I can understand that you cant just ban people without seeing the rulebraking yourself. just wanted to participate a little to keep the server clean.

See you tonight inshaAllah