Janu92-FIN Banned for stats padding

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Janu92-FIN Banned for stats padding

Initially noticed that TheBigBadZombie had a high k/d ratio and wondered what was going. Thought they were just tank whoring but after watching for a while from the boat and onshore it appeared that he was just in the tank and their pals (Ankara-Kukko & Janu92-FIN) had a spawn beacon nearby and were just standing there waiting to be road killed. In the video you can see Janu92-FIN doing it and after making sure what was going on I perm banned Janu92-FIN. I would have also banned the other two as well but the left straight away so wasn't able to.

Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

FF to about 09:00 when I first started to notice.

[video=youtube_share;WgONUpj8sD8]https://youtu.be/WgONUpj8sD8[/video]

Last edited:

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Cheers. I've also reported through BF4DB too. There is a difference between helping someone with an assignment by being a little bit less mobile or something similar but I feel what they were doing was different. Enough evidence for a conviction I think! :D

Noticed that the ban is from 20 Aug, 2015 until 18 Dec, 2023. Does this mean the death of BF4 in 2023? :) That is only 8 years away!

Last edited:

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
Noticed that the ban is from 20 Aug, 2015 until 18 Dec, 2023. Does this mean the death of BF4 in 2023? That is only 8 years away!

i think 8 years is more as fair. had my generous day. :D

i just "signed" they as watched yesterday so this means everyone can see there is something doggy with this guys but after i saw the video i changed the status to banned.

There is a difference between helping someone with an assignment by being a little bit less mobile or something similar but I feel what they were doing was different.

thats exatly the point to differentiate between statspadding and being helpfull.