ivalid emailadres and password BC2

prooi

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Holland
Hello guys,

i have a new laptop it's running windows 8.1

ive'd installed my games BF2 and BC2,but with BC2 i have a problem to login it says invalid emailadress and password
my question is how i can fix this becouse im sure i have good emailadres and password..or is it a problem with windows 8.1

ive tried to run it normal and as administrator,both will not work

also i tried to create a new name but than it say key is already in use..... who can help.....thanks

prooi

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Holland
Did you get it through Origin or Steam. I've played guess the password and then remembered Igot a game through Steam and not Origin!

not from steam or origin..i bought it three years ago in computerstore....

but i gonna tri what Laka says

Thanks

prooi

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Holland
cant find were to register my BC2....I bought it in computerstore and not via steam or origin

what i only did with installing BC2 is installing it without using the cd for playing...mabey thats the problem

gonna tri re-install it and than with option with cd for playing

does did gonna help..i dont know...mabey you???

Sweney

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Maine
i reistalled it today and need to findthe frogot password section because i havent a clue what the pw is after 2 years of not playing

prooi

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Holland
Sweney and others....ive found my problem for BC2

i was sure i used my hotmail for BC2,after couple passwords tried without good result

So i went to website Origin...next step to login....than i give my hotmailadress in it and pushed forgot password....than u must fill in the code what u see in the next step en push send
there goes an email to your emailadres and there u find a link to change password for origin after that u get an amail back that ur password succesfull fixed

Than i restard my BC2 and filled in my hotmailadres and new password and it works...........dont forget ur password have a first letter with capslock

password wrong.....badcompany.......password good Badcompany.....see firts letter of password.....this was my best for explaining in english,hope u understand