its always spunkys fault "ALWAYS"

• Thread starter seaman-stains
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
seaman-stains

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
just 2 snap shots of me winning like a boss on the no fly at barjo,s and stavros,s expence
and when im in the zone and spunkys not there to make me go all dark side i realy am a horse of a man "the only horse" lmfao

my trusty team mate uncle was a fine wingman as we whooped it up and i left before i got 200 points as i dont like to show off lmfao

Attachments

• spunky.jpg
    spunky.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 27
  • horse.jpg
    horse.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 27
Yeah awesome game :)

Think i ended up after you left at 48 kills YAY

And i think Adonis got really pissed being rubbed in olive oil :)

AW: its always spunkys fault "ALWAYS"

Dammit i cant play when my telephones riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings 10 times,
otherwise i would show this naked horse monster whats a spartan-stallion-bruce t-bagging leeeeee.

How it fits as a horse in a tank ????????

Seaman-stains you learn first greece dancing and then i sing for you red roses from athens :)

lol...well played sir indeed,...HOW you've changed....points craaaazeeeeee faaaanny

Photo

^^^ he's SOOOOOOOOOOOO changed! ............. wait who's changed!?

JUST SAYING xx

lmao lmao i think thats about the best pic i have ever saw lol

just tried to save that pic and was calling it "lee the cock" but i already had a file called that in my vault lol

lol...well played sir indeed,...HOW you've changed....points craaaazeeeeee faaaanny

see its not just me who thinks he changed whats next james ??

ok guys lets play on the bf2 server and if anyone breaks the rules im telling sam

last question taxi boy did u break any rules to get those points,be honest jim you have soooooooooo !!! changed remember or is he going to do a Pinocchio

this cool too ?

Attachments

• fuelprice.jpg
    fuelprice.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 45
just 2 snap shots of me winning like a boss on the no fly at barjo,s and stavros,s expence
and when im in the zone and spunkys not there to make me go all dark side i realy am a horse of a man "the only horse" lmfao

my trusty team mate uncle was a fine wingman as we whooped it up and i left before i got 200 points as i dont like to show off lmfao

amg 34/6 XD !w moth take that bloody aimbot off XD

[cT*] 5h00fly;13774 said:
View attachment 508

^^^ he's SOOOOOOOOOOOO changed! ............. wait who's changed!?

JUST SAYING xx

amg fing awsome mr. shoo XD youve got connections :p XD

shoos not the only one with connections

20iys29.jpg

BITE ME MR TO GOOD FOR NRU LMAO

so had a good day on the i/o messing with c4 lots of laughs "its what gaming is for"
then i had to quit teamspeak and the no fly as i was having a laughing fit because of mr dwibbles. and it was good to have stavros the greek on teamspeak "64 you cheeky fooker lmao"
and this little vid should explain my laughter "sorry davie but ffs your a bit slow on the uptake"

[video=youtube;_I77EbfCVI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I77EbfCVI4[/video]

twas a funny as shite time and the badger had me don the ol LBW dance translated i laughed so much i had a Little Bit of Wee :)

poor wee Davie lol

Good to see more players joining in the dark arts eh Jamesey lmao the 'ol switcharooo is a firm favourite of ours

Take a

And a

then we have spunky in extreme harry potter mode! LMAO

Attachments

• 26-937_l.jpg
    26-937_l.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
  • harry_potter_grows_01.jpg
    harry_potter_grows_01.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread