It's-a meee, helloo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Gangrefear

Gangrefear

23 Oct 2020
Hello there,

My name is Gangrefear, i'm 28 and I live in France !
Maybe you saw me on the best BF4 server, which is "Gentleman's T-Bag Club" of course.

I like almost every kind of games, spent a lot of time on WoW and other RPGs, RTS games (Still playing Total Annihilation if anyone knows that sweet one !) but I always I had some kind of FPS my heart, especially Battlefield. To be honest, I've been banned from BF3 for bad langage or cheating I don't remember (long time ago), and It was the worst mistake of my life : BF4 is now the last battlefield I still enjoy, whether it's to try my best or to have fun with stupid plays, I absolutely love it. _

I've been playing games for, well maybe 20 years now, from Marioland & Tetris on Gameboy without colors to PC, my evolution is now complete.
Also, I enjoy gaming to the point of developing games (small crappy ones, but still games!). You guessed it, "Gangrefear" isn't my real name and no, sadly, I don't want to give mine in a public forum. :<
Still, i like the server to the point of being ready to participate here. <3

Excuse my mistakes in English if any, and of course if you have any questions, feel free to ask !
See you in game ! :)

Hey @Gangrefear ,

Didn't notice that you were French this morning! Bienvenue to the club then, the Revolution is on a good way lol. 🇫🇷 :D

You don't have to share your real name if you don't want to, don't worry about this. Each person is free to control his own personal information. (y) And same for your English, we are all from various countries all over the world so we will certainly not give any lesson to anyone about this. We are here to take pleasure around a game!

Still, i like the server to the point of being ready to participate here. <3
Glad to read that you like our server! <3 Can you just explain a bit more when you say participating, is it an application to join us or still a presentation? (I only ask to be sure):D

Welcome to our website and see you on the battlefield!

Last edited:
Hi Gangrefear, welcome to our forum. Have fun on our server! :)

Thanks everyone ! :D

welcome French compatriot, I think we will soon be able to make a revolution to impose the NRU logo created by Glen :D

What a nice logo ! 🥐 Let's do this like it's 1789 :p

Can you just explain a bit more when you say participating, is it an application to join us or still a presentation? (I only ask to be sure):D

Well, it's only a presentation, but what I meant is if you (The NRU team) need anything, I'm willing to help ! :)

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Hello an welcome.

I say this to all, we never comment on someone's English, even us with it as our first language make mistakes. :)
Also like your logo. :D

Users who are viewing this thread