It seems we all think alike

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I like the graphics of the gameplay, especially when they running up the stairs and driving in the sports car in the rain :D

AW: It seems we all think alike

It was 4. But how do you know it will be 4 man squads again in Multiplayer?

Re: AW: It seems we all think alike

It was 4. But how do you know it will be 4 man squads again in Multiplayer?
Because, usually a singleplayer tells what kind of gameplay MAY be in multiplayer.

In bad company 2, 4-man squad in multi- and singleplayer
In battlefield 3, 4-man squad in multi- and singleplayer
In battlefield 4 gameplay, 4-man squad in multi- and singleplayer.

Sooo it SEEMS like 4-man squad.

meh, stopping myself from getting into the hype until i hear proper details on what mp will be like. and they better release a bf vietnam this time around

id like to see the multiplayer maps available as singleplayer maps with bots like we had in BF2 .. that ws the best way to hone your skills and learn the maps

Me too. I gave up on BF2 multiplayer because I was just spawn killed all the time so played a lot in single player mode. Got BF3 and found I actually had to play with other folks or just do the campaign mode. Glad I persevered with multiplayer and found some decent folk and servers...

that is always big bonus finding servers where people want to play for fun...

this i can see is going to be a let down, i can see it being a graphic update of bf3.

It's better if they just make the game so hard to install that only the pro's and real fans can play it...

yea make it so hard to install, that only a few ppl can do it and there would still be hackers lol

Users who are viewing this thread