It seems we all think alike

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I don't believe EA will listen to people.... not Much, maybe a little.

I dont think they will listen at all, they are too busy trying to make another cod

I bet they will fuck it up even worse.

Hype it to hell and then milk the well dry of all its blood. Prob try fool suckers to pre-purchase.

But as for wishes.. even though i doubt i'll even get the game..
- get all messages away from center view so ppl can focus on actually seeing the battlefield they are on or at least have an option to turn them off in hud.
- proper server options for clans to customise.
- as close to 100% cheatprotection as possible.
- not 20 maps but rather 200.
- balance warfare to avoid vehicle and jetwhores and statspadders.
- medics as medics not human train to immortality gangbang.
- no plane or heli vs inf. anti-vehicle and anti-air only.
- give players some more freedom to also have fun on their servers with skydives, races, demolition and similar.
- more like a mix of bf2 and bc2 but much better.
- no bloody royalties from GSPs. give customers the right to choose freely their own servers online for the game they have already paid for!
- FREE dlc not this 50-50 crap with monster dls.
- a random sp for longer offline and coop play.

if there was one thing that I would change it would be the reward system, its fucks me off that you can unlock all weapons etc after around one month of play the beauty of bf2 was you had to be patient to unlock all weapons & awards. that is just cod for the impatient 12 yr old cocks

id like to see the multiplayer maps available as singleplayer maps with bots like we had in BF2 .. that ws the best way to hone your skills and learn the maps

Not a tempting offer to this pessimistic premium fanny. Since EA betas are more like alphas and the game itself the beta.

Maybe they make it a console port this time and say all PC players must use gamepad for fps?

I bet they will fuck it up even worse.

Hype it to hell and then milk the well dry of all its blood. Prob try fool suckers to pre-purchase.

But as for wishes.. even though i doubt i'll even get the game..
- get all messages away from center view so ppl can focus on actually seeing the battlefield they are on or at least have an option to turn them off in hud.
- proper server options for clans to customise.
- as close to 100% cheatprotection as possible.
- not 20 maps but rather 200.
- balance warfare to avoid vehicle and jetwhores and statspadders.
- medics as medics not human train to immortality gangbang.
- no plane or heli vs inf. anti-vehicle and anti-air only.
- give players some more freedom to also have fun on their servers with skydives, races, demolition and similar.
- more like a mix of bf2 and bc2 but much better.
- no bloody royalties from GSPs. give customers the right to choose freely their own servers online for the game they have already paid for!
- FREE dlc not this 50-50 crap with monster dls.
- a random sp for longer offline and coop play.

yush stop playing Bf3 and start playing BF 2 again since its obviously the best, looking at peoples critique of BF3 ;-)

id like to see the multiplayer maps available as singleplayer maps with bots like we had in BF2 .. that ws the best way to hone your skills and learn the maps

I'll second that - and mod support :) Think of all the excellent mods in BF1942 and BF2 - sigh...

Btw, anyone knows anything about hardware requirements?

bf4 will be running the same engine as bf3 i think? so hopefully nothing to different from what they recommend for bf3

Apparently it's Frostbite 2.5 so it might be slightly different (I've heard DX11 only but I would be surprised)

I just want BF2 with better graphics. Not too much detail,just the soldier's and the vehicles and a bit the landscape (but dirty style). Also I dont like this 1000 unlock stuff.
But the most important is the gameplay and I think with the frostbite engine you wont get the BF2 gameplay...

agree with that sek, that's not too much to ask..... is it?

it can be.. like when we waited 9 years for the next avp game that came out 2010 and pretty much hoped the same thing. an updated version of the previous game.
when so many years is between them i bet it won't happen. the games develop and it becomes harder to implement the same gameplay, settings and physics. i think it'll just be a larger game that is still bf3 style and with all the same elements.
Why? because they got their playerbase now and people want to move on to the next and here comes EA and Dice to the "rescue" screaming give us more money so you can be disappointed again.

I played BF3 open beta. Caused me 2 BSOD's on my old computer rig, had to delete. After getting new computer, never even thought about buying it xD Let's see if I'm going to buy a new videocard&processor with budget of 600€ xD

Whatever happens, I wlll always buy it

I'm with you all the way there Mari!! I'll take Premium, limited edition, pre-order, the works...
Thing is I loved all the BF's I played, BF2, BFBC2, BF3 every single one with its own quircks and faults but evryone a gem at their time!! And yes that goes for BF3 as well as its great even with the odd bug here and there... So I'll be all in for BF4 as well as long as I don't have to buy a new PC again, but even then lol...
I've always seemed to be on the low or medium range PC for the ruling BF game and even now with fps as low as 30 I am almost up to 1000hour of gameplay and enjoying (almost) every minute of it!!

I have to agree with Mari and Loeft1 on this one. Even though EA and DICE has their faults I like the BF-series. I didn't have this much fun once playing my 5 years of WoW (you don't have to comment the game....hehe) or football manager etc. These games are well done in my opinion (except all the bugs and faults etc). What I don't like though is the pricetag of £55 ((roughly), 599SEK in sweden)).

Hope to catch some of you anyway on BF4 :D

Users who are viewing this thread