It is me, blugi!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
blugi21

blugi21

Crazy, mad, insane!
NRU Member
17 Jan 2021
Rauma, Finland
Hi! Donated at last for this fantastic server and decided to try to tell something about me. I am 32 years young and i live in Finland. Want to honest at the start and say that i have mental illness and because of that i am on sick pension (not sure if that is the right term). I have hard time to be with people and it took some time to talk myself to join this server. Gaming is my biggest hobby and i was a playstation guy until about 6 months ago decided to get a gaming PC and now i am here. I am also an achievement hunter (was only a trophy hunter 6 months ago) so i play lots of different games. Oh and i do drink a lot when playing online because cant handle the pressure sober. I think some of you have noticed that already. :) Ask me anything if you want. Specially if there is someone else with mental issues, you can send a message.

blugi21 <3 beer

Hello, nice to see you on here! Feel free to join in conversations. Also glad you feel able to join us on here, you can be confident that we take all health issues seriously.

Hello and welcome, blugi. :)

Welcome blugi. See you on the battlefield :)

Hello and Welcome to our little server Blugi :)

And good luck with your mental health, get well soon sir! Mental issues might not show themselves on the outside easily, but they are serious (been there myself).

Reactions: glenwilson
Welcome, you'll realize soon that our medical state is similar, although we don't have the paper work done. Welcome and see you in game soon.

Welcome blugi21, if you have issues, they can only get worse with this lot on here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
group therapy issues GIF by South Park

Users who are viewing this thread