Is Someone Still Playing Bf2?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
some days back i was again on the battlelog.co site and reading about that they will ban the bots on there ranked server. can´t understand this move because that will be only give a advantage for the handfull popular server which are well populated. small clans or not so popular server will be have a problem to get the server started. so this move will kill the game even more.

even more i can´t understand that if i saw there are only around 400 player in max playing at all. hell, thats only 6 filled 64 slot server.

so is really someone still playing bf2? can´t understand why battlelog.co makes such a big deal with running there "business" because i can´t see any future in running that service. what should happend there? more player? no way. its clear that it can only going down to less player.

well they had a dream and i still blame EA... even if they would have charged something for keeping up the services most of us would have paid...

they just want us to pay for new bf games... but not many of the bf2 players changed to later bf games ;) more likely to play some other shooters like cs ^^

Reactions: FortunaMagica
I am sorry to say that but I stopped playing BF2 soon after the general shutdown.

Our NRU No Fly Server was – at least for me – the epitome of Battlefield 2.
Without it and without all the regular players and friends the game itself was totally bereft of pleasure.

This strange decision (banning the bots) is nothing but a major gaffe and the final nail in the coffin of BF2. :(

Last edited:
I still play in BF2, although I know that such a server as the No Fly is not and never will be

Reactions: nao07 and Mr.X
I am sorry to say that but I stopped playing BF2 soon after the general shutdown.

Our NRU No Fly Server was – at least for me – the epitome of Battelfield 2.
Without it and without all the regular players and friends the game itself was totally bereft of pleasure.

This strange decision (banning the bots) is nothing but a major gaffe and the final nail in the coffin of BF2. :(

Well I think almost everybody of us can agree with that statement:( i also did stop bf4 cause we had nobody on TS almost there

Reactions: Lady_Musketeer_GER
I'm thinking of getting my BF4 so maybe their plan will work... To get players into games people actually pay for :) Nowadays BF2 is full of cheaters and fewer servers stream to GGC because of this free cd-key giving so that hackers just join without problems.

Reactions: Teofild
Well I think almost everybody of us can agree with that statement:( i also did stop bf4 cause we had nobody on TS almost there
ya its odd i keep playing with the same old cocks but none of them ever bloody joins me on ts ffs. apart from deadly and rommelz and jaeger why the fack dont ppl get their ASSES on ts when were gaming for a more fun experience XD

Reactions: Steffos666
I still play BF2, only on 2 servers though 62TOF and weekend warriors...... "cmon you air whores come and get it" (y)

Reactions: ulthart
I still play BF2, only on 2 servers though 62TOF and weekend warriors...... "cmon you air whores come and get it" (y)

I've visited 62TOF air coco server but it's empty very often... Haven't even tried weekend warriors - is it bf2hub or battlelog ranked?

Have any of you tried discord multiple ways to connect to the app, browser, Windows program, app on phone or bittersweet on tablet.etc

I have been getting this urge to go over to BF2 just to see what’s going on over there (if it’s still going)
I had my original disc but lost the key, then found the key but lost the disc and ended up buying a new complete set of all BF2 games.
I don’t have a DVD player on my system but still have one on my old case, so when I get back home I’m going to temp. Rig it up and install the game back for a day/week/ever, let’s see. I miss my 5xC4 :cool:

Reactions: General_Misery
and strange part is, while watching the video i am still looking in that corners and spots where i know that the enemy often hiding or attacking lol

will never forget the following situation. back in bf2 i was often playing sniper and often using some crane on sharqi, oman or elsewhere as a sniperspot. and first look as a sniperplayer was, looking at the cranes if there are already enemy sniper on there. so one time they built a new house in our street and at one day i came back from work and there was a big crane just in our street and i found myself doing it like ingame, having a look at the crane to watch out for enemy sniper. lol i nearly crashed my car at laughing myself lol

• Haha
Reactions: blugi21 and Riot_co
and strange part is, while watching the video i am still looking in that corners and spots where i know that the enemy often hiding or attacking lol

will never forget the following situation. back in bf2 i was often playing sniper and often using some crane on sharqi, oman or elsewhere as a sniperspot. and first look as a sniperplayer was, looking at the cranes if there are already enemy sniper on there. so one time they built a new house in our street and at one day i came back from work and there was a big crane just in our street and i found myself doing it like ingame, having a look at the crane to see if there is a enemy sniper. lol i nearly crashed my car at laughing myself lol

How do you know there WASN‘T a sniper up there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its probably something never coming back but a full bf2 squad on Teamspeak would be a reason to jump back in.

Users who are viewing this thread