Invisibility Engaged

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Was playing and having fun when a round with Dragon Valley started. Initially all was well but after a little while I noticed one player's character going backwards. Then noticed a player on my squad ws invisible with only the weapon being visible. And then there were more on both sides that were invisible.

Not suggesting any were cheating as nobody else was complaining. I wasn't getting any network errors of paging errors showing either. Had to give up in the end as too many were invisible and quite hard to spot! Previous rounds on Daybreak and Golmond were fine.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: kisselandras
I know there is a bug on that map .
Had 1 equal on Hainan resort, told him to relog and it fixed issue when he rejoined server! ;)
He didnt want to relog, but told him too relog or i kick him :D

I had a similar thing last week on flood zone. There were only a few playing, and only 2 on our team. My 'partner' went invisible. The only thing I could see was his green id floating over where he would be. But both him and his weapon were invisible.

I followed him for a while to see if he was cheating but he got shot then reappeared on me completely fine and visible. No sign of cheats, in fact he was a polite and fun player.

I figured it was a glitch and carried playing. But it's not the first time I've seen a floating gun or strange movement from a player.

I have seen the floating gun a few times along with pink camouflage but never this many players. Obviously a glitch but I have seen a cheater with it so worth a check. The running backwards thing was weird though. That happened twice but only once in the vid. As nobody else was commenting I’m guessing it was only me and I only had had coffee at that time. :)

The running backward is truly odd....
I've sen it few times where guys are crouched but seem to be floating along the ground. I guess that's a glitch too?
Been seeing that since started playing last year.
Off to bed with a toddy now :p

I had a similar thing last week on flood zone. There were only a few playing, and only 2 on our team. My 'partner' went invisible. The only thing I could see was his green id floating over where he would be. But both him and his weapon were invisible.

yes, this can happen at all maps. saw this often that my squad mate only was a "green id" lol this is a game bug for a long time but not a reason for EA to work on lol

I've sen it few times where guys are crouched but seem to be floating along the ground. I guess that's a glitch too?

also a bug :D same as player on his knees is floating around you.

yes, this can happen at all maps. saw this often that my squad mate only was a "green id" lol this is a game bug for a long time but not a reason for EA to work on lol
also a bug :D same as player on his knees is floating around you.

You do see the crouching one quite often but the backwards running one is a new one. Amazing how EA can introduce new bugs especially for our gaming pleasure.

You do see the crouching one quite often but the backwards running one is a new one. Amazing how EA can introduce new bugs especially for our gaming pleasure.
It's EA's special way of contributing to the conversation then. The universal language of a good cockup :confused:

Reactions: glenwilson

Users who are viewing this thread