Introducing - Mr Noob InvictaVultis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
InvictaVultis

InvictaVultis

10 Sep 2013
Leicester
Name: Is not important in virtual world but if you want to know it for few seconds - Mindaugas
Nationality: Lithuanian
Games i play: Skyrim, World of Warcraft (0 activity), Guild Wars 2 (0 activity), World of Tanks (when pissed off of this game i take a longer break), Arma III (starting to learn than strange thing) and some others. I am not in a gaming anymore as they tend to be just clones and very boring. Looking forward for Wildstar, Destiny and Elder Scrolls Online. Battlefield was not a game i like and brought it few months ago just cus of co-workers that played this game. Hated it. But this week got a grasp and kind of started to like it. Hope it will be fun for some time.
How long i play games: I am not a HARDCORE gamer so this is not really important. If question is how long i play games every day - i play random games and do not tend to be in to pro level. I do not see point in this from my perspective.
How i found you: Was looking for noob friendly servers in UK and i like action and big maps i found in it.

It's more like automatic first post introducing so i suppose if you need to know something about me - you can ask me directly. Anyway i am looking forward for some improvement in this game and hopefully maybe some team play. Hate when i repair tank during action and my team member just starts to go forward leaving me without cover and then tank explodes...

Cya in game. And sorry for shitty English.

Yeah welcome to the madhouse :)) We have some good teamplayers on our BF2 server, join their squad.

welcome to the nuthouse itself ;)

noooo just kidding we are all just guys who have to comepnsate their hard daily life ;)

which game are you playing then ? are you playing bf2 or 3 it just sounded like bf3 but you never know as we host both bf2 and bf3 servers :D

But like laka says :D i will more be the part of reducing the health of your tank ;)

in bf2 im a AT freak but im still a bit sad that there is no wire guided missile launcher anymore in bf3 and only that lock on shit -.-

it is you cock.

schau mal beim schützenpanzer :)
http://wiki.bf-games.net/Fahrzeug-Unlocks_in_Battlefield_3

02.ATGM2300Drahtgelenkte Panzerabwehrlenkrakete (PALR, engl. ATGM), die auf den Turm des Schützenpanzers montiert wird.

i actually mean something i can carry with my hands ;) i know that there is mounted tows on apcs and other stuff like that or the TV missile :D

but i want something for real man ;)

something like sraw and erix the ultimate weapons for the ultimate man(and maybe c4 ;))

it is you cock.

schau mal beim schützenpanzer :)
http://wiki.bf-games.net/Fahrzeug-Unlocks_in_Battlefield_3

02.ATGM2300Drahtgelenkte Panzerabwehrlenkrakete (PALR, engl. ATGM), die auf den Turm des Schützenpanzers montiert wird.

i actually mean something i can carry with my hands ;) i know that there is mounted tows on apcs and other stuff like that or the TV missile :D

but i want something for real man ;)

something like sraw and erix the ultimate weapons for the ultimate man(and maybe c4 ;))

c4 it is. lol

c4 it is. lol

pfff c4 is just an AT shell where somebody forgot the fuel for the rocket and you have to throw it with you hands instead of launching with a launcher ;)

Yeah welcome to the madhouse :)) We have some good teamplayers on our BF2 server, join their squad.

Oh, you just stole my thoughts on this one ;)

Welcome InvictaVultis, hope to meet you in game, try to squad up with the NRU cocks, and you probably start to like the BF games

Lol Steffos your timing just sucks, i survive most of my jihad-attacks. :D

Oh, you just stole my thoughts on this one ;)

Welcome InvictaVultis, hope to meet you in game, try to squad up with the NRU cocks, and you probably start to like the BF games

agree with mr. art its always good fun when you team up with us :) especially if your on TS on the same time ;-)

I believe it's more fun for friggin enemy to knife me from behind. Bastards. I will jump in to TS later. Still need to learn how to see enemy fast anyway... I always spot them to late.

Lol no matter what you do and you get all time "Gun x noob" "Rpg/C4/AT-mine/Stinger noob" after half of your kills. It's BF3. :D :D When i was hunting my William Tell -dog tag i heard im Xbow-noob. :welsh:

Users who are viewing this thread