Introducing!......Caaaaptain Cupcakes!

• Thread starter Captain Cupcakes
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Captain Cupcakes

Captain Cupcakes

6 Sep 2013
Hey guys,
Well I'm from the UK and am 21 studying Computer systems engineering at uni atm. Finally got bf3 a few days ago with the Humble Bundle (if you don't know what that is I recommend checking it out for cheap games and giving money to charity). I used to play bf2 but back in the day my internet was shockingly slow, british country bumpkin etc. I've been playing on your servers quite a bit getting back into the swing of things. I'm still pretty god damn terrible and figured a good old community of players was the best way of getting shit hot at the game whilst making a few friends along the way.

I used to play quite a bit of CS:S and have always used PC as a gaming platform, been in charge of a couple of clans here and there. Moved on to WoW, but that takes up far too much of my time, so now it's all about casual bf3 and LoL. Looking forward to seeing you guys in game and I'll jump on TS when people are about!

Not really much more to say,

Cupcakes out.

Hello :)

Which uni you at? (I'm not asking 'cos I want to stalk you *much* just wanted to make sure you're not at the one I'm working at ;))

University of West England. Or UWE for short.

Phew other side of the country :p

oh your private school of sexual abusement and perv techniques got the status of a real uni. nice to hear that.
Thanks laka, I'm looking forward to seeing you on your 3 year course

You guys are a proper dirty bunch! haha, love itt!

Must have been a very long time ago! But yeh I used to play it quite a lot.

welcome to the forums captain :-D were gonna enjoy T-baggin ya @ss ;-) XD

Ahh man some tw*t tea bagged me the other day and I was so angry, went on a vendetta to T bag them back, cost me like 12 deaths until I finally managed it! haha. better have not been you! I'll remember the name! haha

You will be very popular for sure. WELCOME

Attachments

• 458582e9-8faa-4fa9-8d0c-efe4299c7d0b.jpg
    458582e9-8faa-4fa9-8d0c-efe4299c7d0b.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 19
Ahh man some tw*t tea bagged me the other day and I was so angry, went on a vendetta to T bag them back, cost me like 12 deaths until I finally managed it! haha. better have not been you! I'll remember the name! haha

You not been SMPed yet?? I'm sure you'll love that ;-)

[video=youtube;S4-NqhgMnqQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4-NqhgMnqQ[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread