Infantry Only This Weekend

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Disappointed not to be able to play more this weekend. Been on listening and nodding duty whilst wife vents about her soon to be ex-boss and company. Apparently playing BF4 and listening ARE mutually exclusive! :) Tried to get her to have a go as I thought she would be awesome by suggesting she imagine any enemy was her boss.

Seriously though, I think the infy only is something we should do more often. Anyone else think the same?

Tangensphi

23 Aug 2016
Austria
If I am allowed to contribute my opinion on these themedays, I would like to say that it was very enjoyable to play infantry only. I was able to increase my score with the assault and also unlock some new attachements for my AEK. I also played the obliteration (please correct me if I'm wrong) game mode for the first time. I wouldn't mind it if the server was Infantry only.

Last edited:
Reactions: glenwilson

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
i think a lot of us had fun with the infantry only maps and maybe we should thinking about to put some IO maps into rotation. as always, EA fucked that up because you can always setup the server only in one mode. but if i remember right there was a procon mapmanager out there we can use. it was not for free but for not much money. i will have a look into that. :)

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
If I am allowed to contribute my opinion on these themedays, I would like to say that it was very enjoyable to play infantry only. I was able to increase my score with the assault and also unlock some new attachements for my AEK. I also played the obliteration (please correct me if I'm wrong) game mode for the first time. I wouldn't mind it if the server was Infantry only.

Feedback is always useful, positive or negative. Glad you enjoyed it and it was useful to you. If you have assignments that you need help with let us know, if it is for a certain map to be included we will try and help.

In life if we do something but people don’t like it but never say anything then we never know and continue to do it. If people comment constructively then we know and are able to change. Same applies to positive and negative comments, positive are nice to have and affirm you are doing something nice but negatives enable you to change and improve.

Witcheri

Lock-On Hater
NRU Member
21 Jun 2017
Finland
Infantry only was definitely fun! I propose that you guys start making these weekends once/twice in a month. And of course it would be awesome to make a vote of what people want most

Reactions: Tangensphi

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
Disappointed not to be able to play more this weekend. Been on listening and nodding duty whilst wife vents about her soon to be ex-boss and company. Apparently playing BF4 and listening ARE mutually exclusive! :) Tried to get her to have a go as I thought she would be awesome by suggesting she imagine any enemy was her boss.

Seriously though, I think the infy only is something we should do more often. Anyone else think the same?
its a good idea XD on the note of imagining its your boss i use the same imagination to imagine said enemies are annoying customers that dont get the simple concept of following a business line thats been branded and broadcasted by the chain i Work for XD dayum sometimes it feels good to bayonet charge their asses XD