I'm sorry I got banned (1st time ever)

[MAC] Arcamos

7 Oct 2013
Hi Noobs R Us team,

My username is [MAC] Arcamos.
I just got banned 45 min/ an hour ago on the BF2 server, Noobs are Us No fly zone, kubra dam.
I was playing with a mate, and we had played fighter chopper earlyer. Then we joined your server, like we do a lot of times. After a good round of tanks, kubra dam popped up and we saw a chopper... we ran.. we flew.. I shot.. I cheered.. and i got banned... I forgot we were on a NO fly server.

I'm just playing for 2 years, 300 hours and never got banned. I'm really sorry this happend, and for having to ask you to look into it, it was just a stupid mistake. I really like your server cause i feel i have a fair chance in here. I hope you can forgive me and look into it. I honestly can't garantee it won't happen again (cause i have a nasty habit of making stupid noob dicisions in this game ;) but I promise I'll think twice when firering in a chopper.

Best regards,
Maikel from the Netherlands

P.S
You can check my stats on UBAR

Lt.SPUNKMEYER

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Cheshireville
It was I that banned

No worries Maikel...I should have warned/kicked you first but I threw a strop and sometimes am a bit too ruthless!

Hope you return soon and continue to enjoy the server

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
hi maikel,

i follow your ban ingame from server console, seeing spunky doing it and waiting about your appeal. :)

so no problem for unban you after such nice appeal. but please look at your "flying attitude" so there is no reason for a nother ban.

ban lifted.

[MAC] Arcamos

7 Oct 2013
LOL, thanks!!
You guys are quick! Didn't expect a reply so quick.

My mate and I thought, oh no.. not this server! Thanks for being such good sports.

I can really understand your ruthlessness. I got teamkilled 2 times on another server earlyer waiting for a chopper.. annoying. Or guys that throw granades/clays on a no nade server.. Rules are rules.

Will be more carefull in the future. Thanks for the quick reply!

Will defenatly return, we really like the no fly zone.. when everybody sticks to the rules ;)

Cheers

Loeft1

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
The Hague, The Netherlands
Got to say this made me chuckle:
we saw a chopper... we ran.. we flew.. I shot.. I cheered.. and i got banned...
Nice Appeal and well deserved Unban. Welcome back and have fun.
Oh and if you like have a look around the forums, you might never leave again ;-)

[MAC] Arcamos

7 Oct 2013
Oh and if you like have a look around the forums, you might never leave again ;-)
Thanks, will do when I have more time.

@Lt.SPUNKMEYER.. Nice way to recruut new members though.. ;)

I live in Vlaardingen, near Rotterdam. I saw someone from the Hague posting earlyer. Where are you from prooi?
Howmany members/Dutchy's are there in here?

Last edited:

prooi

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Holland
[MAC] Arcamos;16343 said:

I live in Vlaardingen, near Rotterdam. I saw someone from the Hague posting earlyer. Where are you from prooi?
im 25 minutes away from you,but on the other side of the Heinenoordtunnel at Strijen

How many dutch hanging around here?? i dont know....u have to asked cock Sordids

sordids

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
locked up in lakaelo shed
[MAC] Arcamos;16343 said:

well theres prooi and lastly the cock loeft but he lives in a caravan :D