Im New May I Introduce Myself

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
youareinmyscope

youareinmyscope

19 Feb 2018
Hi my name is ken im from spokane
i would like to know if i can play on your server
punkbuster banned me for using a multitool 3 years ago
i would like you to know i don't associate myself with people that cheat any more i hard wiped my hard drive
i am using a pirated operating system but im not ever going to use and kind of trainer of cheat
i love battlefield 4 but have been banned from almost all the servers
i have submitted the appeal ban since it's been server years i think they can give me a second chance
im 31 years old and have developmental disabilities so please don't be to hard i good at first person shooters

Hi Ken

We use automatic player controls in addition to Punkbuster. Unfortunately if it is a Punkbuster or play fair ban then there is little we can do to help you even if you have reformed and no longer use any modifications. Whilst we don’t approve or condone the use of any ‘hacks’ if someone has used them in the past and no longer does then it would not stop you playing on the server if there were no bans in place.

Had the ban been initiated on our server fo a conduct related ban then we are more than willing the hear and consider an appeal.

The only option may be to get a fresh copy of BF and a new ID.

I hope that helps you and wish you well.

Glen

tomorrow i will try to join your server at around 4 pm please don't let the punkbuster ban me
if it shows up will you please not let me get banned i really don't wanna get my money

We can't stop Punkbuster from banning you, it's automatic and not controlled by us.

hi kenny, to complete what the other guys had written here....i just checkled you account and there is nothing to see from any ban.

247FairPlay.com - CheatDetector Service

even nothing to see what you could say dodgy stats. also your punkbuster history is clear and no ban is shown up. same in our ban list.

so it should not be a problem to play on our server.

but, and that will be a problem. i think you want to play on the metro masscre server? that is not our server and this guys only use our name.

Users who are viewing this thread