[BF4] I'm here to help my friend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Taskfor141

Taskfor141

First of all, I want to state that my friend is in China and he can't open our website, his ID : GHOSTSCHN His questions are as follows , Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: DPS Automatic Ban [4-A91--2147 [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal at www.noobsrus.co.uk] ,
I tried to log in his account on my personal computer, tried to enter the server, but still could not enter, the same prompt you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: DPS Automatic Ban ,His English is not very good, so I will appeal to him. Although he is a rookie, he likes playing in the server very much

As far as we can see there are no active bans in place. We need to see him join to see what message comes up.

Have they checked punkbuster is up to date?

holy shit....i found the reason for that.

let me guess, your friend ghostschn playing from a computer ( computer at work maybe ) some other guys playing also battlefield?? you know the user TCCGZHG ?

this guy is banned on our server because he is cheating and your friend must be also playing on this computer or login in from the same computer and now this ban is connected to his account too.

TCCGZHG : DPS Automatic Ban [4-A91--2147483648-100-29-0]
[NRUF]GHOSTSCHN for DPS Automatic Ban [4-A91--2147483648-100-29-0]

so he should try again now.

Reactions: Taskfor141
Thats why people should never play games like BF using public computers of library or internet cafe... ☹ If i remember right one purple guy did that mistake at early 2010s and he had to stay just purple becouse of that linked ban?

Thats why people should never play games like BF using public computers of library or internet cafe... ☹ If i remember right one purple guy did that mistake at early 2010s and he had to stay just purple becouse of that linked ban?

Well but we had a few members even that could just play from internet cafees because of their jobs.
Was really worse in the past. Rememebering punkbuster kicking 5% of players because of an antivirus program signature in the ram registring as hack.

Well but we had a few members even that could just play from internet cafees because of their jobs.
Was really worse in the past. Rememebering punkbuster kicking 5% of players because of an antivirus program signature in the ram registring as hack.
At least here internet cafes were thing only at 2000s but nowadays everybody have decent internet almost everywhere here. Only exception is guys who live at north in huts with their pet reindeers. I guess internet cafes still exist in less wealthy countries where everybody cant buy own computers and needs share one. I can too remember "good old" punkbuster kicking me from server randomly for almost everything between heaven and earth. That and problems of my ADSL connection back then caused propably half of my deaths in BF2 lol. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread