if women try to throw something...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AW: if women try to throw something...

i`m in love with your garden,when starts the big NRU BBQ PARTY ???

lakaelo u have the most infectious laugh i hear u laugh and it makes me laugh .

I think he's never going to invite us...
I asked him too a few days ago, and he would let an old man just die on his lawn
(just because I drank a 'pintje' too many)

I asked him too a few days ago, and he would let an old man just die on his lawn

i only fear you will plunder my fridge. :)

That could be new game mode. BF3 Close Quaters style maps where other side defends and other side trys attack beer fridge and loot it empty. :p

That could be new game mode. BF3 Close Quaters style maps where other side defends and other side trys attack beer fridge and loot it empty. :p

i will put c4 on it. lol

lol bad idea ????

youll blow up your own beer and fridge ^^

THAT is not a fear, but a fact !!!!

Yes we have plans already: When Glen had his trip to Germany he was taking pics of house, security things like cameras, motion sensors etc. Bond is good driver and he have Aston Martini so he is driver/guide/scout. He gives us ride to right place, stays at car with radio phone and binoculars and alerts others if he sees somebody coming or something happening. I go in house with Steffos, his job is keep watch inside while i work with locks, blinding surveillance cameras etc and helps carrying tools and beers. Perfect hit & run job. Oh wait this was not private message hopefully laka don't see our plans. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread