idle kick on no fly

lakaelo

NRU Heed
in times our no fly server is around top 25 in the server list and mostly full i switch on the idle kick.

last days i often see guys be idle for some rounds.
one point is that with a lot idle player in one team the balance is fucked and the other point it is unfair to other players. they will join but cant because some others are idle for long time.

so i set the idle kick to 5 minutes. so everone can make a break or something else with out kick. after that... :welsh:

prooi

20 Oct 2012
Holland
yep..i found a idle kick tonight....thanks....and it sucks,LOL

thought what happend......i always throw in chat i take smokebreak and back in 5 mins

mabey you can set it in 6 min...some i have a big message for the toilet...........or i take my laptop with me in toilet

but you're right.......some players take a long long break

prooi

20 Oct 2012
Holland
yeah..the toilet breakes take some more time as i thought.....asked my wife or i can smoke on a toilet...lol

Heikk..do you have big shit,couse you asked for 10 min

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
I think it is good....maybe we can install something like 5 mins and no idle kick for NRU tags ? Then problems with big heaps for Heik and Prooi are solved :D

lakaelo

NRU Heed
bf2 idle kick is switch off again because it try to kick the bots too and so the console get flooded with bot kick messages.

instead of that we will look more in console to kick idle players or of the bots are off i can switch it on temperory. how i said before i think it realy unfair to other players who cant join. just yesterday i kicked one goy for being idle and than he joined again to still being idle and get his next kick.

@bruce and sam
you cocks this is bf2. so no ghosting because the bots doing it lol

Loeft1

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
The Hague, The Netherlands
Only if the server is full(ish) and teams get unbalanced because of idles... I turn it off after (if I don't forget ofc).
The adaptive ticket thingy alsot turns it on once it reaches 64 player but I find it doesn't reach that all the time

prooi

20 Oct 2012
Holland
I think it is good....maybe we can install something like 5 mins and no idle kick for NRU tags ? Then problems with big heaps for Heik and Prooi are solved :D

yeah as you can read,Heikk just eating as a pork......so he need longer time to dump his crap

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
in times our no fly server is around top 25 in the server list and mostly full i switch on the idle kick.

last days i often see guys be idle for some rounds.
one point is that with a lot idle player in one team the balance is fucked and the other point it is unfair to other players. they will join but cant because some others are idle for long time.

so i set the idle kick to 5 minutes. so everone can make a break or something else with out kick. after that... :welsh:

What only 5 minutes ? how am i supposed to cook my Noodles for gameeating in so little time ? :-3 XD