Ideas And The Future

How would you feel to the NRU expanding beyond the BF series?

• Yes, that's a great idea, you are so smart!

• No, that's stupid, go away!

Results are only viewable after voting.

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
lol a CoD server hihi
i think i played this first and last time nearly 10 or 12 years back. no clue what version it was but i don´t like this linear playing without a open map like BF. if i remember right COD was one of this install -> play some minutes -> moan about shitgame and waste of money -> deinstall , game for me. :confused:

just realise that its not only the thinking over about a nother gameserver, its also about to buy this games. i was thinking about hardline or really about COD. so i just realise that its not only the poijnt to rent a gameserver, what is not the expensice or hard thing, no it need also to but this crap games lol
so no joking i think CS could really a nice alternative game.

however, i take it like glen. mostly i have no time to play other games beside bf4, only playing cities skyline from time to time to sit on the pc without any action and just "clear my brain up".
one comment mate XD

Reactions: lakaelo

IceDiverTom

NRU Member
Website
www.btfz.de
I would like to join you for Battlefield, thats what NRU is well known for.
Focussed on a beer and fun with a bit nasty comments ;-}

Clan-TS for other games is fine and to go with a known team in other games also once.
Fore example we play/ed Guild Wars sometimes...
But it ended in my old clan with: some players here - some there, cost discussiones (for servers like andy correct remarked) ...
If you have not enough members in the main time, mostly people begin to leave... nothing sucks more then an empty server.

So if I am allowed to do a suggestion right now, focus on BF4 -> BF1.
And keep all other games away from Homepage, Servers e.g.

How about to restart events for bored long players.
Like doing Medals, or play vs in two teams, members only e.g. ...

so long
Tom

HippY

Christianwilson
NRU Member
yep I know we lost a lot of bf2 players cause of bf4,they went there way ect. just look at ts most are cs so why not makes sense.donations aswell btw twice a year should be ample.

chriskrass

NRU Member
Multiplayer roleplay ? Kinda....you mean ....hm, dont know how to say....but does Gang Bang Party also Count ? :D

I play a lot of World of Warships these days...the right Thing for slow reacting guys like me ! :p

Im Very Interested,watch some youtube Gameplays,But how many DOLLARS i need every WEEK/MONTH to play that game !!!
I play WAR THUNDER ,but only with Planes quite nice and you dont need to invest Money,need some time to unlock new Planes but for me its OK ;)