Ideas And The Future

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How would you feel to the NRU expanding beyond the BF series?

• Yes, that's a great idea, you are so smart!

• No, that's stupid, go away!

Results are only viewable after voting.
samoz83

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
London, UK
We've noticed that clan members and users have an interest in other multiplayer games (obviously :p) we were wondering if what people thought about expanding the NRU to provide forums sections/servers to other multiplayer games clan members play?

Don't worry the poll is anonymous.

Last edited:
Multiplayer roleplay ? Kinda....you mean ....hm, dont know how to say....but does Gang Bang Party also Count ? :D

I play a lot of World of Warships these days...the right Thing for slow reacting guys like me ! :p

I would say yes I have no problems with the Clan expand into other areas and now the but, if we the battlefield 4 or 3 players would have to contribute towards others servers with donations then I wouldn't be so keen on donating towards server I will not play on.

I know I went off on a tangent there but think this needs addressing straight away, but as my parents always use to say take things slowly son don't jump in her knickers straight away :whistle::cool: for she my be a dirty slag whore :ROFLMAO:

A Great idea heeds I know for a fact atleast 8 Cocos already game on CS would be nice with an expansion if we can afford it X-D

I would say yes I have no problems with the Clan expand into other areas and now the but, if we the battlefield 4 or 3 players would have to contribute towards others servers with donations then I wouldn't be so keen on donating towards server I will not play on.

I know I went off on a tangent there but think this needs addressing straight away, but as my parents always use to say take things slowly son don't jump in her knickers straight away :whistle::cool: for she my be a dirty slag whore :ROFLMAO:
Heck mate, you might jump her anyway if the need was great enough ;-)

it should be always fair that the guys who playing the game, also donate to help the server running. but honestly that was never a problem in the past and i think this will also be able in the future.

also the can close our bf3 server as well becouse there i really a lack of use last time. so we could spent this money instead into a other game. maybe CS. but for that the guys who playing this will bring in his own opinions and also there time to admin the server.

From a community point of view it sounds a good idea. Given the forums are sometime way off topic then it isn't much of a leap to include other games. Personally, I enjoy playing BF too much to invest in another PC game. When not playing BF it tends to be iPad based casual games I play.

A CoD server would probably be a good idea too as then if anybody says they have been banned then we can just say 'Yep, you are banned'.

lol a CoD server hihi
i think i played this first and last time nearly 10 or 12 years back. no clue what version it was but i don´t like this linear playing without a open map like BF. if i remember right COD was one of this install -> play some minutes -> moan about shitgame and waste of money -> deinstall , game for me. :confused:

just realise that its not only the thinking over about a nother gameserver, its also about to buy this games. i was thinking about hardline or really about COD. so i just realise that its not only the poijnt to rent a gameserver, what is not the expensice or hard thing, no it need also to but this crap games lol
so no joking i think CS could really a nice alternative game.

however, i take it like glen. mostly i have no time to play other games beside bf4, only playing cities skyline from time to time to sit on the pc without any action and just "clear my brain up".

Reactions: glenwilson
When you look at the BF3 and BF4 investment of about £100 each. Initially you think that £200 is quite a lot of money. Embarrassingly, I have played 1410 hours on BF3 and 1605 hours on BF4. So, looking at it that way it doesn't seem bad value at all.

If you start adding other games on you really need to invest a fair bit of time in order to get reasonable value out of it. I have a few CoD games on Steam as they were on offer. I played them for a while but just didn't enjoy the gameplay that much. From what I've been hearing players seem to be getting fed up with the way CoD is going in the most recent versions.

BF has it's faults especially when first released but it does seem to mature well. Both BF3 and 4 were really glitchy when first released but what we have now is rather good and stable. Yes, there are still odd glitches with random stuff floating in the air but in general it has matured into a stable platform. The variety of gameplay is good too. Domination is probably an ideal mode for us as it is compact , has a few flags close together and is a good step up from TDM.

That they are still releasing new maps and night mode versions too adds value to a product. If they released all the premium maps to all users that may help too (I'm assuming they haven't done this). This would probably give BF4 a boost.

I'd also like to see BF5 (if there is one) to have a proper beta phase. BF4 really felt like an advanced beta when it was released. I know that releasing a game out to the world will always show bugs up that beta testing will not have highlighted. A longer open beta would be a beta strategy. With a period in between to fix any raised issues.

I have a few CoD games on Steam as they were on offer. I played them for a while but just didn't enjoy the gameplay that much. From what I've been hearing players seem to be getting fed up with the way CoD is going in the most recent versions.

You told that dark secret yourself so i believe you really regret your aberration. Hopefully pink guys are merciful and dont banish you as CoD playing traitor. :D

with that point of view its right that you get a good game for your money if you realise we play this now for month or years. shame to say but its nearly a bargain lol even more if you buy bf4 now for the cheaper price.

ohhh....CoD playing funny he is lol

Well COD was not always what it became ;) cod 1 and 2 where great games at the time with a well made single player

COD 4 has a great multiplayer(if i remember right there is still a league for COD4 competitive mod) and i also liked the single player
But thats another story ;)

I really think that it is time to get a CS section since most of the former bf2 players with TS play CS Go more or less regularly ;)

I play it almost every evening with 4 german friends ;) we made our way up to LEM 3rd highest matchmaking rank ;)

Reactions: HippY
those of you that played the battlefront beta did you not think the gameplay felt even more shallow than BF4? definitely won't be wasting my money on that game

I play a lot of World of Warships these days
me too, depending on your rank we should play a game or two together

those of you that played the battlefront beta did you not think the gameplay felt even more shallow than BF4? definitely won't be wasting my money on that game

me too, depending on your rank we should play a game or two together

and we cant run a server that maybe worse ;)

we cant fill a server with regulars and clan members ^^ so screw it ;)

I think battlefront will be a good game for around 50h but thats not enough for 60 euros :D

Users who are viewing this thread