Id Like To Join Nru Family

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I was coming to the server every now and then but then i had some internet problems so i didnt play that much but yesterday I was online whole day today also but the server is empty
people dont usually come on till 18:00 GMT +1 mate (thats in 4 hours approx)

Ok anyways i am at home all day because i hit my kneecap on PE a week ago and now i am going to the doctor to see what is going on with it
dayum thats gotta hurt, best of luck with it mate

Some of our english guys even can't speak it right :p
Go on Teamspeak with a Scots or Irish and you won't understand a word :D

I was coming to the server every now and then but then i had some internet problems so i didnt play that much but yesterday I was online whole day today also but the server is empty

Normally I can play a lot during the day but with getting ready to travel I won't get a chance. Sometimes I and others will have the game running whilst doing stuff and people will join. Sometimes it doesn't take long before the server starts to get busy. Many people join about 16:00 GMT/UTC.

I will get your application started next week - do all the checks etc. (Unless someone beats me to it :) ).

Feel free to get to know everyone and join in the conversations here and online. You certainly seem to be a thoughtful player asking about weapon rules and RPG on infantry, just before RPGing me! Have fun here.

Normally I can play a lot during the day but with getting ready to travel I won't get a chance. Sometimes I and others will have the game running whilst doing stuff and people will join. Sometimes it doesn't take long before the server starts to get busy. Many people join about 16:00 GMT/UTC.

I will get your application started next week - do all the checks etc. (Unless someone beats me to it :) ).

Feel free to get to know everyone and join in the conversations here and online. You certainly seem to be a thoughtful player asking about weapon rules and RPG on infantry, just before RPGing me! Have fun here.
Sorry for that RPG:D

The server is usually empty around this time, at some point the admind get on it and revive it. In about an hour ill be on too ^^ Deso won#t come today cause he's busy tho [HASHTAG]#feelsbadman[/HASHTAG]

Stefan

I have had some time to do the basic checks and they look fine to me. The only problem is age! If only that was my problem too! As you are currently only 17 you are not eligible to join, yet! As your birthday is only 2 months away you are welcome to join the NRUF (NRU Friends) which I will send an invite for.

This is not a rejection but we can process the membership on your 18th birthday. Hope that is OK.

Glen/llama

Stefan

I have had some time to do the basic checks and they look fine to me. The only problem is age! If only that was my problem too! As you are currently only 17 you are not eligible to join, yet! As your birthday is only 2 months away you are welcome to join the NRUF (NRU Friends) which I will send an invite for.

This is not a rejection but we can process the membership on your 18th birthday. Hope that is OK.

Glen/llama
Of course Its ok

Reactions: BruceWillii
Wait.. @glenwilson Has a diara? I wanna read it!
--- Post updated ---
Here and on the server! :D
Everybody gets 200$ from you!

Reactions: Tatula_SRB
I will send violet a message via facebook to come back immediately. :)

Users who are viewing this thread