Id Like To Join Nru Family

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Tatula_SRB

Tatula_SRB

15 Mar 2017
Zemun,Serbia
Hello my name is Stefan i am from Serbia im turning 18 on 07.05.2017.
Im a student in Aviation Academy in Belgrade i had a great time playing on your server so id like to become a member. I am not any other clan member i just use a [USSR] tag. I hope you will accept.
Sorry for my hopefully not bad English.

welcome and we appreciate your Application!
Just to make sure for myself:
Do you want to be a member [NRUF] (NRU Friends) Or do you want to be an Admin [NRU] ?
Your english isn't bad, don't worry about it ! :)

--- Post updated ---
Can somebody remove that damn 'warned' please? .. I banned myself that doesn't count! :(

Reactions: FortunaMagica
Managing the server, keeping it clean from hackers, keep an eye on the chat if somebody is flaming. Sometimes the auto admin doesn#t get certain insults.
Basically just keep the server clean. ^^
And most importantly:
Have fun!

Reactions: HippY
Alright! As soon as the Heads see this there will be a vote which goes 3 days, after the 3rd day you'll see if you were accepted! Good luck!

Hi Stefan

Was nice to play a few rounds when you were on earlier. My internet is playing up at the moment and I'm away till Tuesday so will have trouble doing anything at the moment. Will get back to you as soon as possible.

Reactions: FortunaMagica
Hi Stefan, you don't have to say sorry that your english is bad. Mine is it either. Apart of that I could even read or talk serbian.
Welcome to our shiny, dirty server.

Reactions: Tatula_SRB
Language is never any issue. My French and German is VERY limited and I wouldn't be confident in having any conversation on here or face to face. I do try and make sure that my English is correct though. Some of the English on here isn't spelt correctly, the grammar isn't good, and there are other errors. However, I understand what people say and time is too precious to correct a few spelling mistakes. I admire anyone who has the confidence to type in a second language.

Anyway, Translate is always there. :)

Thanks man i know the strugle i was learning French too for 5 years i still know some of it but its very rusty and English i am learning since i was 3 years old.

Thanks man i know the strugle i was learning French too for 5 years i still know some of it but its very rusty....

Moi aussi pour quatre ans. Mais j'ais ne comprend plus francais aujourd'hui. :(

Moi franch ist veeewry poorly. Seive vous plais. Meine deutche ist auch arm.

Eine kaffé mit miche und eine kaffé schwartz. :)

If we travel then we try hard to speak the local language even if it means memorising stuff before needing it. The problem is when people reply!

Wenn wir reisen, dann versuchen wir hart, die lokale Sprache zu sprechen, auch wenn es darum geht, das Zeug zu merken, bevor es es braucht. Das Problem ist, wenn Leute antworten!

Ако смо тада путовали смо труде да говоре локални језик, чак и ако то значи памћење ствари пре него што је потребно. Проблем је када људи одговорити!

The language is not a struggle, if you have trouble feel free to ask me,we can talk on foreign language ( Mi se razumijemo heh) , but haven't seen you before on the server tbh xD

haha XD ya dont worry about your English mate we got wankers in the Clan whos better and talking English when theyve had 15 cases of beer XD Good Times XD

Good luck with your application, will see if you get in :-3

The language is not a struggle, if you have trouble feel free to ask me,we can talk on foreign language ( Mi se razumijemo heh) , but haven't seen you before on the server tbh xD
I was coming to the server every now and then but then i had some internet problems so i didnt play that much but yesterday I was online whole day today also but the server is empty

Users who are viewing this thread