I would like to make a Heli guide

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
CapHunterx

CapHunterx

where's my AEK?
NRU Member
22 Nov 2020
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
So I've been switching up my gameplay by learning how to fly heli's and learning other things.

After learning a bit how to fly heli's, and reading up the jet tutorial of @We4re0ne and the commander wiki from @Lord-Cockaparte. I was thinking and would like to expand this by making a Heli tutorial.

I would really enjoy doing this and contribute something to the clan.

I'm definitely not a pro pilot but, I think I can make a good tutorial since I got from just being able to get from A to B in a heli to getting pretty decent runs in Heli against good pilots in really short time.

I feel like if I make this tutorial I help people and they can learn from someone who has been on there level recently.

What do you guys think. I would really enjoy doing this. I've been thinking about it for a while and while learning it I made myself a little word document with all the important info.

Welcome in the codification team :LOL:

Good idea Cap!

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Last edited:
The worst bit about ramming is that the heli doesn't stay still. I find if you actually try to avoid the ram it is more sucessful. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: dcyper
So I've been switching up my gameplay by learning how to fly heli's and learning other things.

After learning a bit how to fly heli's, and reading up the jet tutorial of @We4re0ne and the commander wiki from @Lord-Cockaparte. I was thinking and would like to expand this by making a Heli tutorial.

I would really enjoy doing this and contribute something to the clan.

I'm definitely not a pro pilot but, I think I can make a good tutorial since I got from just being able to get from A to B in a heli to getting pretty decent runs in Heli against good pilots in really short time.

I feel like if I make this tutorial I help people and they can learn from someone who has been on there level recently.

What do you guys think. I would really enjoy doing this. I've been thinking about it for a while and while learning it I made myself a little word document with all the important info.
Would be Nice too see it how others say how to fly :)

Users who are viewing this thread