[BF4] I was suspected?

Dan8975

30 Jun 2014
HSo i was on a half empty server sniping and i was banned for suspicion and i can tell you i wasn't hacking. People were running into a place where i was camping literally, for 5-10 mins over and over again. I can't help it that i play this map often and know when and where to shoot my gun =/

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
what a shame our clan has this name since ages and now it gets copied first in COD ;) and now even bf noobies take it ^^

We should complain :D

edit: We should register it as trademark if we would have the money off course ;)

AndyS40

NRU Member
22 Aug 2012
Staffordshire (UK)
www.flickr.com
Others are only cheap imitations of our selves

Were the real deal so they can all just go fuck themselves :p

What is this COD thing thought it was a fish Hihi
What's COD stand for Couple of dickheads
And yes trade mark Noobs-R-Us it sounds good to me

AndyS40

NRU Member
22 Aug 2012
Staffordshire (UK)
www.flickr.com
I think it's important to remember some members can become dejected or down when it comes to playing on our servers through Admin responsibilities.
Some of us may care some may not but when you are trying to play BF and are warning all the time day in day out this can have a detrimental effect on your enjoyment playing this game...
It's important to listen to people and for people to show there feelings or how they feel keeping those feelings locked up will only cause vicious circle which will spiral out of control

This is our clan we have a responsibility to our selves and the well being of our members when it comes to running this clan
Think of others and how they feel
I care do you :D

SCAR-H

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Too paranoid to tell it :P
This is our clan we have a responsibility to our selves and the well being of our members when it comes to running this clan
Think of others and how they feel
I care do you :D
Exactly what wise old fart Andy said. :)

I miss Rich and im talked with him private and i know reasons why he left. I hoped he someday have strength talk about it and come back himself but looks like he made his decision leave NRU. I know his last thoughts and i would like that if he some day appears back and tells whole story what i can 100% guarantee, im seen things myself too what supports his story. I think i should email him and ask is everything ok with him and his family, that is most important thing. Hopefully he is only tired to BF2... I really liked him, Rich is man with big cock and GIANT heart and i felt always he was so good caring person, clan member and big brother character to me. I feel little bitter against people who caused that he left.