I was banned unfairly

kadini

16 Sep 2013
Admin was kicked me because i am a good player?
Why you ban me??
i was playing in server =NRU= Noobs R Us 24/7 Noshahr Canals TDM, and I had one awesome score, and ask me if i use cheat, and i say no, you run the anti-cheat (I think), and i continuos play for more 5 min,but was banned.. my question is Why??.

I dont use any type of hack/cheat, i learn to play BF3 with the awesome player (youtube ziGueira), and now i am a good player, BUT I AM NOT CHEATER!!!...

I like to play in this server, because i dont have any type of lag!.

Please, see my ban,because I was banned unfairly

Me: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Kadini/stats/521779705/cem_ea_id/

Cumps Kadini

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Bad Rappenau
AW: I was banned unfairly

well we check them, and the Admin who banned you will contact you soon in this post, please have a eye on this post, and standby

AndyS40

NRU Member
22 Aug 2012
Staffordshire (UK)
www.flickr.com
We will check your account - Accounts and if they are clean then the ban will be lifted

Dont feel mad about it were only doing our job

with such a good KD 128 - 28 what you expect

If your clean it will be lifted

kadini

16 Sep 2013
ok, thanks, I am from Portugual, so we'll just see this message tomorrow.

I understand, is your job, but it is also embarrassing for me to be banned for doing nothing, and especially when the fight was going well :)

Cumps Kadini

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
so get favorite servers ;) there you will be known and admins will know that you're good :D

new guys are always a bit suspect to admins and if they are really low ranked they tend to be more likely fast banned then ignored forever :D

Sweney

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Maine
i just wanted to say thanks for understanding the situation us admins face and thank u for taking the time to log in and clear this up. see u on the battlefield sometime soon, i go by the name of Sweney80 in BF3