[BF4] I was banned for racism when I never said anything wrong

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
M

mixagmr

4 Oct 2020
I only saw the guy has a David star emblem and I wanted to talk to guy but the instant I wrote jewish I was banned also I myself happen to be a jewish so I don't understand this whole jew/ish ban word lmao.

Hello,

You were automatically banned by the console because of using the word "jew" which is in the ban list. Why ? Because sadly most of the time, when players are using it, it is with a bad intention, so this word is forbidden to prevent people to be offended.

I checked your chatlog and I don't see anything wrong against the jew community, against another player and even according to the context, so another admin will unban you as soon as possible (because I can't play for now).

See you on the battlefield!

Edit : laka was 1 sec faster than me lol !

Last edited:
No wonder chat was taking so long to load with all of us looking at the same time!

It isn't just Jew that is in there it is also includes other religion related words. As the others have said, unfortunately most of the times they are used in chat it is in a derogatory way but that can result in innocent use being punished too. Hope you continue to enjoy playing on the server.

Users who are viewing this thread