I want to join

• Thread starter UncleNeckCutter
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
5. Recommending NRU members:
1: heikkinen
2: prooi
3: fucoffhackers/rich
4:
5:
1 more :)

4: steffos
5:

yes from me! ;) all round good guy, His language may be colourful enough that he seems Scottish :) but a lover of great gaming, upfront admining, (good fuckin word! is it even a word?! ad min ing...so eye back to the story!) seems a good guy, always about on the server, always helps out..

the guys a lege! any guy who backs me up on the sever and always points out the coco clownshoes brigade to any admin on... and is always up for a good laugh ingame seems a +1 from me ;)

best of luck Uncle

Long live Mulet Hacks ....and lube... I MEAN WHAAAAT?! ;)

Re: Applying to be a NOOB ! ! ! !

hey uncle,

are these all your user-names?

=Szeehawkeye878pink floyd
saxeus0
UncleNeckCutter

and why you have so many different guids?[/QUOTE

I have'nt got the sleightest idea what 'guids' is???? Sorry missed that in commodore 64 class :)

Szeehawkeye878pink floyd = I dont know

saxeus0 = My uncle (not kidding!) really weird

UncleNeckCutter = Yea i know the guy very well :)

the GUID thing? Could it be that i'm playing from internet cafe's a lot in periods?????

Someone please explain this guid thingy. PLS

GUID is a mixture of computer and CDkey code that is unique so it can identify the computer and CD.
more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globally_unique_identifier But thats all boring stuff lol.
Yes if you log onto a different PC that uses a different CDkey you get "asociated" with all the other aliases that used that CD key.
This is what is refered to as linked GUID's or Aliases.
So if you been on a lot of different PC's with different CD keys you get a list like this.
Ever been playing in England??

Ever been playing in England??[/QUOTE]

No never played in England, but if it says so its probably cuz when i play at arab-owned internet cafés they dont always pay taxes and for their games. So theyre probably using different proxies each time.

But its cheap and cozy :)

Well in that case on of them had a hacker playing on one of their computers there once...
Someone got caught in the UK with a alias connected to you: Szeehawkeye878pink floyd
But he was caught in the UK and there is only 1 UK IP connected to your account so I'll accept this explanation...

Hell yeah its about time another Viking joins the fray ;-)

youve got my vote mate.

and about the cursing thing, its all good i mean we have no problem with mr. Moth after all now do we ? ;-) XD

so without further ado

4: steffos
5: FortunaMagica

Last edited:
Well in that case on of them had a hacker playing on one of their computers there once...
Someone got caught in the UK with a alias connected to you: Szeehawkeye878pink floyd
But he was caught in the UK and there is only 1 UK IP connected to your account so I'll accept this explanation...

The day that i will use a name like 'Szeehawkeye878pink floyd' that'll be the day you'll be seeing me dancing naked in a field surrounded by dandylions and sweaty stallions. :)

Never used a hack/cheat in my life weather it was a console game or a pc game i simple can't see the fun in that.!

Quality rather than quantity.!!!

Wits rather than twits.!!!!

would make sense if a hacker used an internet cafe people wouldnt be able to retrace his private ip so :-3

The day that i will use a name like 'Szeehawkeye878pink floyd' that'll be the day you'll be seeing me dancing naked in a field surrounded by dandylions and sweaty stallions. :)

Never used a hack/cheat in my life weather it was a console game or a pc game i simple can't see the fun in that.!

Quality rather than quantity.!!!

Wits rather than twits.!!!!

you gave us your explanation we need to clear the fact that a ban is linked to your site. now all is fine and clear. :)
also you get your recommendation. so please let us see how it goes with your forum activity like i said before.

and this will be needed too.

2. Minimum of 60 days ACTIVE forum membership.
That doesn't mean you have to be on every day but you have to be present, join forum discussions so we can see if you fit-in with the clan.

i know you registered for a longer time but 4 posts in this periode isnt realy something you can call "active" lol so i would say we take this month ( august ) for your active periode. not means you have to spam in every thread lol but to be present in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread