I want to join

• Thread starter UncleNeckCutter
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
i recommend him off course ;)

good man even though he curses

normally the curses are acceptable no wishing other guys dead or cancer ;) (not as i were here;))

has always an open eye :D

hi uncle , thanks for remembering. it was just because i dont think i saw it myself and just took your word for it and kicked/banned the person ?
anyway, seems your word is good so that is fine with me :)
i myself am still waiting to be told off for swearing from time to time :0 :)
you have my vote when the time comes .
see ya out there.

Last edited:
I'm already stalking you. :)

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO, sorry man..... You know Steffos red heads are known for their notorious temper.

- - - Updated - - -

And thanks for the fine words and votes when the time comes.

lakaelo and the rest to whom it may concern! Yeah only have the uncleneckcutter account. Real name Daniel.... last name Nielsen....over

And regarding the member recommandations i let you guys decide when you think it's time for the administrative rights.

Have a nice one all

Last edited:
lakaelo and the rest to whom it may concern! Yeah only have the uncleneckcutter account. Real name Daniel.... last name Nielsen....over

And regarding the member recommandations i let you guys decide when you think it's time for the administrative rights.

Have a nice one all

who is uncledickcutter then ? not you ? i thought you created a new account for better kd ;)

I mean LMAO is there such a person? Or are u pulling my leg......... ROFL.

- - - Updated - - -

I think if i ever gonna make a new profile it would be something like Lord Horseley or something.

Lol looks like problem is solved Uncle. :D Good we have hard working german cocks here making work of us lazy cocks. :)

Edit: Lakaaaa i have some dishes, you have time come wash them at this weekend? :tbag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Where sun never shines? Hmm you mean my cleaner's cupboard. :D

Users who are viewing this thread