I want to join your Clan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Skylnet3

Skylnet3

29 Jan 2022
Hey Beautiful people and peoplen't that are reading this im Dennis, 22 Years old and from Germany. There isnt much to say about me except that i like to play bf4 and you can guess most of the time on the NRU server. my tags are Skylnet3(on BF4), MrshM4ll0w, Sideshow Blunt might be more but cant remember more right now ^^

• Love
Reactions: kejcpi
Nice to see your app to the cock selection :ROFLMAO:
Good luck with your app. (y)

Hi Dennis, have done the checks and you have done the required time. I have started a vote which will last for three days. I have to be honest and say that I cannot predict the outcome because of the ban from last year though the chat log since them seems to be OK. Good luck.

Reactions: Skylnet3
Hi Dennis, have done the checks and you have done the required time. I have started a vote which will last for three days. I have to be honest and say that I cannot predict the outcome because of the ban from last year though the chat log since them seems to be OK. Good luck.
Yes i know, the ban sucks and as I said I’m really sorry because of it.

Hi Dennis

The vote has ended and unfortunately I am sorry to let you know the application was not successful. The vote was very close. Please continue to play on the server and you can still join in on here too.

Glen

Reactions: Riot_co
thats sad but i keep playing on the Server. Is this like a 1 time Application or can i in like 1 Year or so do it again? (I know 1 Year is a long time but im currious) anyways hope you got a nice Holiday weekend with Love - ME

Users who are viewing this thread