I think it is time that I too admit something...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
I seem to have a problem collecting battery power packs. After another draw cleaning exercise I found this lot. Pretty shure there are a few more around. Got caught out once with a flat camera battery and since then have been paranoid about it. Think I have 4 spare batteries each for the two GoPros, Plenty of spares for the two DSLRs and so on. Some of it also was from travelling and not being able to charge things on the go. What is really stupid though is before we go anywhere and I am taking cameras and the like I always make sure that are charged before we leave so have rarely if ever had to use any of these.

5CD0D728 7666 480A 8031 050A2662F3FF

I have just found another couple but both are dead. One has a built in solar panel for charging and another was about the size of a lipstick that I got for my wife as she was always forgetting to charge her phone. She carried it with her for ages and when she actually needed it I got "How do I charge the phone with it?" With the cable."Oh, wondered what that was for, left that at home"

I have learn't my lesson and will not buy any more for a while. Just need to stop getting storage drawers now!

97A70DB6 2E6E 4300 B833 497F73C365B3

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo and dcyper
stan marsh problems GIF by South Park

• Haha
Reactions: glenwilson

Users who are viewing this thread