I might give these a miss

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
I quite like hot and spicy food but I might leave these on the shelf!

The Ribman's famous HOLY FUCK Hot Sauce made with scotch bonnet peppers and naga jolokia chilis.

CHRIST ON A BIKE which contains 3 times the nagas as HOLY FUCK.

The absolute hottest of my sauces to date HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! Do not buy this if you have a weak heart or are worried about your eyesight!

hot and spicy foods are great. Personally i use somewhat mild sauces on the side but sometimes when cooking i might add something hotter like this one right here...

Scorpio

Reactions: glenwilson
Nothing to boast about but a long time ago we (at a student dorm) were making some chili con carne in a big saucepan. We used some regular Tabasco and tasted the food again and again but didn’t think it got spicy enough. We ended up using the whole bottle and sadly realized first after properly mixing the contents that it had become, well, like ”a devil in a pot” 😱 Our lips were on fire but we got a good laugh...

Oh, once in London in the 80s a friend and I were on our way back to the hotel after a night of disco and (much) drinking. No, surprise that we were peckish at 4 a.m. 🤪. We bumped into a a kebab place who offered three strengths of sauce and we in our drunken wisdom opted for the strongest. Three or four bites later we RAN back to the hotel and moaned and in almost panic set our eyes on water - lots of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: glenwilson
Know that feeling. Out drinking, go in for a curry and have a Phall. Seemed fine at the time but next day...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Reactions: ItsDABAUZZ

Users who are viewing this thread