i keep getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

8 Oct 2013
okay lets get this straight im not twerk tyler and im not a hacker ibeen acussed of being a hacker? on the forums hustler said but no im not im like the worst player i go like 6-10 every game? but this however is not the proble the problem is admin poolboy and some other guy.. every other admin as i know of is cool with me theres good admins and theres evil admins that not only me but a few others agree poolboy is an abusive admin who deserves to be BLOCKED FROM BANNING so basically it was along night last night abt 1-2 in the morning idk but me and meth were really bored so we decided to strafe and goof off wich got meth kicked im not sure how long but i do understand we wernt playing obj but thats ok so i accidentally fell and died then he kicked me and said it was arule not to kill myself so then i switched my key code aand joined back i was aliittle upset so i decided to say ur a dick not once did i talk shit to him because i knew he could just bann me but heres what i did do i killed myself like 10times then he banned me 9999 so iswitched my keycode again lol and then after that well basically he banned me over 15times lmao ichanged my names alot and EVERYTIME i told him who i was because iwanted to play with my main name Tyler i would give up and stop playing the server but no i refuse to be kicked 9999 for just tryna have fun and ialso think many admins are really nice but these to admins poolboy and some other one i hate them and truly hope the get ran over by a bus oh and also he kicked me today like 5times aswell lol goodluck kid but yeah im not trying to call him out and have somthing done to him like being removed from those powers but all im trying to do is get my name cleared by these admins so they get off my back thankyou! ps the game is for call of duty modern warfare

armyav8or

15 Mar 2012
Holy Run-on sentence!!! Have you ever heard of a comma or period??? Quit playing video games and try reading a book or doing something educational.

Tyler

8 Oct 2013
omg im such an idiot thank you guys so much wondering why they couldnt see my post :)

Tyler

8 Oct 2013
but i do not get this one bit they told me to to make a post but it says admins have forbbidden any new members

Status
Not open for further replies.