I HAVE RETURNED TO MY ONLINE HOME

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
BADGER

BADGER

2 Jan 2020
Won't bore you with details but I have been ehhhhhhhhhhhh busy elsewhere "let's just leave it there" lol

Was a long-time member and pain in the old admin's ass back in BF2 days lol, I made teamkilling cool and liked to bully laka with my beloved j10 "the truth"

Made some lifelong friends on and away from the game, treated myself to a year's sub of origin and thought id dip my toes back in the battlefield pond " I have found out very quickly that I now suck at bf4 lmao.

Just thought id introduce my self and say hi and thanks for the games so far xxx

ya welcome back ya old cock, you gonna dust off your mouse and jump on the battlefield with the halfold cocks again ? XD

Reactions: lakaelo
I know some people who knows him better have some kind of soft spot with him but its kinda strange accept his behavior if others would be banned for same actions. He used to break server rules, abused admin rights and caused arguing inside NRU with purpose "just for fun". Then he left like a coward without any apology or solving of his mess like a man. I dont respect people who dont solve their things fairly and that is quite polite way to say what i think. Hopefully hes learned his lesson and same behavior dont happen again.

Before somebody asks am i perfect myself and never done something wrong i answer that beforehand: No, but there is difference if you are drunk when making mistake and if you are sober when doing harm with purpose. And there is difference if you admit you are fucked up and apologize it and if you dont apologize your actions, just hiding becouse of being too proud or coward. After getting sober i said sorry to Jim and NRU for that mess, he did nothing to solve his part. This thing is not big deal but i think its matter of principle, it would be wrong if he can just weasel his way out of that just by leaving and hiding some years. If he apologized then i would not even remember and certainly would not bring that up again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know some people who knows him better have some kind of soft spot with him but its kinda strange accept his behavior if others would be banned for same actions. He used to break server rules, abused admin rights and caused arguing inside NRU with purpose "just for fun". Then he left like a coward without any apology or solving of his mess like a man. I dont respect people who dont solve their things fairly and that is quite polite way to say what i think. Hopefully hes learned his lesson and same behavior dont happen again.

Before somebody asks am i perfect myself and never done something wrong i answer that beforehand: No, but there is difference if you are drunk when making mistake and if you are sober when doing harm with purpose. And there is difference if you admit you are fucked up and apologize it and if you dont apologize your actions, just hiding becouse of being too proud or coward. After getting sober i said sorry to Jim and NRU for that mess, he did nothing to solve his part. This thing is not big deal but i think its matter of principle, it would be wrong if he can just weasel his way out of that just by leaving and hiding some years. If he apologized then i would not even remember and certainly would not bring that up again.

to be fair 90% of teamkilling was between clan members and him. And it is not as if the admins didnt teamkill him and each other anyways ;)

Mistakes were made. And I think its is not so relevant anymore since we dont even have a battlefield 2 server anymoe.

Sorry if this also sounds harsh. Written text in a foreign language.

usally when badg came on we just had a good time cause we knew he was all about the TKING XD so we just ended up having a laugh during the evening when he did it and put down serious gaming for some time without being serious while playing
thats how it was on BF2 anyway :)

Reactions: Spunky
Badger aka MO-the -cock is something of a maverick, in the days of BF2 we played mostly for laughs and server rules were 'occasionally' not adhered to, I was involved in the chaos and dicking around more than most but it was all good natured stuff and I feel some players at that time took the gaming , teamplay etc more seriously than others.
I think the mixture of nationalities is also a factor here, the sense of humour and mentality of a few guys from Britain can be totally different to that of other countries, something what would make us laugh might be received in a different manner elsewhere and even cause offense.
I think at one time or another we've all had red mist moments and rage quit or lashed out at others, but I've learned over the years as I have slowly mellowed and aged like a fine wine, life is short and grudges fade .
Nobody's perfect and I'm sure I pissed others off at one time or another and players that I had issues with are all now officially forgiven,I'm far too classy to become embroiled in old beefs.

, but I've learned over the years as I have slowly mellowed and aged like a fine wine,
Or a scotch XD but ya you probably wouldnt be classy enough for that definition mate ;-) XD

Dont worry Steffos, you are not sounding harsh at all. :)

Like Spunky said above, he was doing all kind of fooling around too but there is big difference he did that friendly funny way, not with purpose of bullying and causing arguing. I have nothing against him.

Everybody here knows i like friendly joking like bunch of brothers who little tease each others. But it wasnt just some teamkilling and only in BF2. That abusing of admin rights happened in BF4 too. For example i got several times kicked by Jim middle of good round with messages like "just for fun" or "no finns here". And then there was that case on forum and Facebook when he was provoking me with purpose when he knew i was very drunk. Like i said earlier, i dont care about that actual thing. Its about that he used to be complete asshole towards me and instead of solving that thing like a man he fled like a rat. Now hes back from his hiding hole and im not going to give him "reward" for being pathetic coward and hiding some years by staying silent about that he never said sorry for all that bullshit. Its matter of principle. For example if somebody owes you 100€ and dont pay it back, that money is not biggest thing there. You just dont want that asshole get rid off his debt with ratlike behavior just avoiding you some years. If you let that go its like giving a reward for that ratlike behavior. Here in Finland we have saying what would be translated something like "If you leave something you should do behind, its just matter of time when you find it again front of you." I guess i made my point clear.

As you know I was playing No Fly server for a long long time before joining and generally not a rule breaker but used to get kicked regularly by one admin Skynet999. So always tried to be on the same team as him to avoid this. If on the other team I killed him once there was a 50/50 chance of getting kicked, kill him twice and it was guaranteed. Dont know why he needed to do this as he was quite a good player, my after kick reaction was always "wanker". Im not a team player, Im usually out there just doing my own thing with clays slams or the mortar but will go out of my way to hunt someone down, mostly snipers. So if on the other team and knowing I would get kicked I would make it my mission to hunt that Skynet999 solely and getting killed loads along the way. Im as stubborn as they come and even though I knew I was going to get kicked thats exactly what Im going to do, win lose who cares. I never complained about it, its just the way it was. One map in particular something Wall ? I found a great way of killing him without him knowing it was me 😄, this wall had arches where the enemy would place mines and I would place 1 C4 not on them but close enough to set them off and when he drove over them "BOOM" and it would come up as a team kill 😂😂😂. You see Heikki you just adapt with a little bit of sneakyness :giggle:

RIZLOID Lol thats nice way to combine playing of Battlefield and Hitman series. :D I do sometimes similar things, forgetting objective and focusing to hunt down somebody annoying MMG or AT-rifle camper or vehicle whore in BF V. But i would not have patience for abusing of admin rights, you must have very long fuse. :) I remember you from these BF2 days very well. It was spring of 2011 or something like that when i bought BF2 Complete collection to spend time when i was recovering from surgery and could not do gym and boxing stuff. Then i noticed there is server where you can play without constant air rape. Then i noticed there was nice people and later i joined forum and appealed for membership. Then during these years i propably made Laka losing lots of hair like my father and Glen going gray like my mother for same reasons. :D :tbag:

I heard rumours red guys are shipping in riot gear and started training yellows for riot control to suppress social unrest before its going to full NRU civil war. But what if everything is not just coinsidence but actually planned events? Create chaos and people will give up their freedom for stability. Then red guys can introduce martial law and enforce New Clan Order. 🤔 :D :D :D

Anyway point of all this was i dont want let Jim manage to wiesel himself out of that just by hiding some years. Purpose of that reminding people about his behavior is either force him step up and say sorry or keep hiding and prove my point. If he ignores that then we repeat that same thing somewhere middle of 2020s when he propably appears next time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: FortunaMagica
You know summer is coming when sun is warming and you can see spineless creatures waking up and crawling around again. Jim spotted online but its still silent here. Thanks for proving exactly what i said earlier about that being too proud or coward. :) Maybe i should stop now before this starts look like im the biggest asshole here or blood pressure numbers of red guys goes through roof. :D

You know summer is coming when sun is warming and you can see spineless creatures waking up and crawling around again. Jim spotted online but its still silent here. Thanks for proving exactly what i said earlier about that being too proud or coward. :) Maybe i should stop now before this starts look like im the biggest asshole here or blood pressure numbers of red guys goes through roof. :D

Aren't you the biggest asshole here? :D

Users who are viewing this thread