I got banned for VPN, but I'm not using VPN

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
jeff_gamel

jeff_gamel

8 Sep 2020
Hi there, some of you may already know me from the server.
Today I wanted to play, but I got kicked by battlefield.agency for using VPN, but I'm not using VPN. Can someone help me?

This is battlelog message
Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: [JEFF_GAMEL] Please disable VPN and rejoin (battlefield.agency)

hi jeff. we are streaming to battlefield.agency for long time ( but not activating the VPN blocker ) and because of the ddos attack we had yesterday, its now activated to avoid such idiot who are ddosing us. the blocked IP´s for the VPN blocker are soemtimes a bit difficult because, maybe like in your case, there are also IP´s blocked who are from a normal broadband.
i will put your GUID on the whitelist and you can try again and please post a info if this is working again and you can join. its a bit tricky so please give us a feedback if anything working

Reactions: jeff_gamel
That site is horrible to use, it's captcha image after captcha image 😅

Ah maybe 'cos I haven't signed up, it shows it whenever i click on anything

I get a lot of captchas everywhere too. Must be something about using addblockers- and scriptblockers-addons.

Reactions: samoz83
hi jeff. we are streaming to battlefield.agency for long time ( but not activating the VPN blocker ) and because of the ddos attack we had yesterday, its now activated to avoid such idiot who are ddosing us. the blocked IP´s for the VPN blocker are soemtimes a bit difficult because, maybe like in your case, there are also IP´s blocked who are from a normal broadband.
i will put your GUID on the whitelist and you can try again and please post a info if this is working again and you can join. its a bit tricky so please give us a feedback if anything working

Hi Lakaelo,
i have the same problem as guy above it seems, but IDK what I have to change to fic this, could you pleasetry to help me? I wrote to EAsupport much times but without reason.
If i try to connect to some servers in BF4 , I always get kicked with this info:
"Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: [SkolCZa] Please disable VPN and rejoin (battlefield.agency)"

But I do not use any VPN :(
thank you
Martin

Hi Lakaelo,
i have the same problem as guy above it seems, but IDK what I have to change to fic this, could you pleasetry to help me? I wrote to EAsupport much times but without reason.
If i try to connect to some servers in BF4 , I always get kicked with this info:
"Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: [SkolCZa] Please disable VPN and rejoin (battlefield.agency)"

But I do not use any VPN :(
thank you
Martin
thats a problem martin and we can not help you in a serius way. you can check your playername on this site: battlefield.ageny
there you can also appeal that they unban this IP. If you are on a rotating IP, restart your router so you have the chance to get a new IP form your ISP.

the problem is that this guys doing shit and only banning IP´s to avoid VPN or gamecrasher. so if some VPN service ( and a lot VPN services using CZ IP´s ) or a gamecrasher used your IP before and they banned the IP, you get this message too.

because we not using this crap anymore, you are free to play on our server.

Users who are viewing this thread