I got Banned for AIMBOT!!! but never ever hacked or cheated in BF2

• Thread starter hamza.abu.idris
  • Start date
H

hamza.abu.idris

Hello,

today I tried to join the Battlefield 2 NRU server at about 10pm GMT nad got kicked for using an Aimbot.
After I tried to join the server again I got kicked again and banned from punkbuster for 1200 Minutes "Enforced MBi Bann [Admin Decision]".

I played almost everyday on the NRU server and never had any problems and now I got banned for 1200 minutes.
I never ever in my life used any cheat, hack, glitch, bot or whatsoever on Battlefield 2 and dont even know how to do something like that.

What is the reason for being kicked/banned? I want to play again how can I got that stupid unfair ban be lifted???

Please give me advice.

H

hamza.abu.idris

AW: Re: I got Banned for AIMBOT!!! but never ever hacked or cheated in BF2

Thanks alot.

They also banned my wife for the same reason, here Nickname is "Juhaida". We never used any hack and we never would cause it destroys the game and we hate cheaters and hackers.

Please unbann me (hamza.abu.idris) and my wife (juhaida) because we didnt do anything wrong.

I used to play Battlefield 2 from 2005 until 2008 with another account for more than 1500 hours and im pretty good at it but that doesnt mean I use an aimbot or something like that.

I hope for a quick reply and that me and my wife we can play tomorrow again on your server.

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
plz remember abu that if you have a great score any admin might kick or ban you just to be on the safe side mate
take it as a compliment of your skills,as all the admin just try to keep the server clean

hope you get it resolved

oh and do you still do puppet shows ??????????? lol

H

hamza.abu.idris

what kind of puppet shows???

Mr.X

NRU Member
you mean this Seaman?!
[video=youtube;-gZ6-6RbSEg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZ6-6RbSEg[/video]

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
AW: I got Banned for AIMBOT!!! but never ever hacked or cheated in BF2

well i have checked them its Punkbuster Ban all booth accounts we cant lift this Ban, you must appeal at Punkbuster self!!!

Auf Deutsch: Wie Du sehen kannst war es Punkbuster von dem Du gebannt wurdest, wenn Du denkst das dies nicht richtig ist und Du beweisen kannst das Du nicht Cheatest, so wende Dich bitte an Punkbuster direkt mit dem link den ich Dir ein paar Posts vorher gegeben habe!!! Wir können bei einem Punkbusterban leider nichts machen, das Heisst wir sind nicht in der Lage diesen ´Ban aufzuheben, dies kann nur Punkbuster!!!!!

Last edited:
H

hamza.abu.idris

AW: I got Banned for AIMBOT!!! but never ever hacked or cheated in BF2

how can this happen? I mean I just played today and everything was fine.

Mr.X

NRU Member
Hamza, do you have any tools on your PC running or did you installed new software last days?
Like Moerchen said its a Punkbuster ban and only they can lift it.

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
hi hamza,

you have to appeal the ban to punkbuster not to us. you only got banned over our server because we stream our server to punkbuster. that means the autoadmin anticheat software had an eye on our server and in some cases it bans player.
like the other said before, we cant do anything against your ban and we cant lift that.

you have to appeal there and to wait what they said. we are not the right guys to talk about that.

H

hamza.abu.idris

I didnt install anything new. Like I said I played like from 2pm until 3pm today and after that I turned my pc off. Tonight at 10pm i try to play again and got banned. And its not just me, also my wife with here pc.

Its very strange... I really dont know what to do. ALready appealed on PB but I read in many forums that they never gonna lift a ban again. That really sucks cause we are innocent of cheating/hacking...

Loeft1

NRU Member
If you need more information about your ban you can contact one of us but please know it was NOT us that banned you.
The information we can supply you with is what we get from PBbans concerning your ban which you can find here:
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-83660aba-vb303081.html

The process of appeal will be tough and the fact that your wife got banned as well will only point to some program existing on the same PC but sometimes if you present the case correctly they will overturn ban, in that case you would automatically be allowed to play on our servers again as well.
Last tip I can give you is follow each instruction precisely because they (PunkBuster) will only take an appeal ONCE, so make it count.

Sweney

NRU Member
not sure if this helps but it seems that the Aimbot #50120 = is an Artficial Aiming program ban

Loeft1

NRU Member
I'm in contact with him (and her) and will aid them in the process of appeal as I would any other (member or non member) that I feel might be on the wrong side of a PB ban, I'm not saying he/she is innocent but it can be hard and confusing to appeal to PB.
In this case there is some weird stuff going on for 2 individual PC's to get banned at the same time...
I advised him to make a "HyJackThis" copy and attach it to his appeal, if not to get it lifted maybe to supply extra info that can prevent future problems.

sordids

NRU Member
i have seen some of these bans lifted after a few days due to false positives :D ill try and get hold of a guy i know from pbbans it seems 3 was banned from the fly server for the same problem :D

sordids

NRU Member
latest update :

The new Update of the Nvdida causes PB to ban you for "AIMBOT #50120". Do not update your driver until this issue is fixed!
so hopefully its a false positive but ill post when i hear more :D

p.s this has not been confirmed by pbbans/evenbalance about the nvidia drivers just rumours so dont panic yet lmao

H

hamza.abu.idris

I have an ATI Radeon on my LAptop and my wife got an Nvidia GeForce so I dont think it has something to do with driver updates. I found an infected file on every laptop. The infected file was the following:

origin games/battlefield 2 coplete collection/_installer/disk1/easetup.exe

was infected with: Gen:Variant.Symmi.21323

Like I say on both Laptops the same files where infected with the same Virus. Both where deleted and I hope that that was the reason for the false alarms.

samoz83

NRU Heed
Looking at Variant.Symmi it looks like it is a false positive