I found a old Screen from 2008 the Beginings of NRU :D

• Thread starter Psycho_Moerchen
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
If I remember correctly Bruce was number one on our server.I remember he was the first one I the clan south 3 starts pin bf 2 I going he was Badass...which he is lol damn a bunch of us go way back

It depends what time it was taken because at one point I thought Oik got there or is that before this? Maybe I'm thinking of the IO server

AW: Re: I found a old Screen from 2008 the Beginings of NRU :D

It depends what time it was taken because at one point I thought Oik got there or is that before this? Maybe I'm thinking of the IO server

Oik got there yes if i remember right :D

@sweney yeah Bruce was at top 10 m8 and a other cock was at top 20 called SEK-Leader but i dont know if someone knows this guy :D

Last edited:
Sweeney was the claymore king.
you could not step 2 yards without tripping on one of them!

@sweney yeah Bruce was at top 10 m8 and a other cock was at top 20 called SEK-Leader but i dont know if someone knows this guy
biggrin.png

SEK-Leader?.. hmm.. no.. doesn't ring a bell..

*whistles.. innocent look..*

:welsh:

Sek was more of a No-Fly cock...

All the cool kids used to hang out on the IO server ! Thats were the men went to play.....Until mari came on and whipped all our asses...(Not that kind of whipping, calm down lee and put the tissues away)

Oik was only good cause he had his wife ash (pink_fluffly_ashleigh) run medic in his squad picking up his sorry ass !

Ah...good times....good times

oh sam dont get me started with that g36e and oik i still hate hate HATE THAT GUN! for thse who didnt play BF2 it is the M16a3 of bf2

Bruce and ruppi where fucking too good in armour in bf2 i use to kick ruppi to say right thats enough in a tank please looooooooooool.But on a serious note some guys keep saying there was always loads of NRU cocks in those days,but you must realise we only had one bf2 server so thats how we rolled looool
too many bf3 servers now !!! (yes mari thats for you :D ) it would have been interesting to see what it would have been like if we just had the bf2 no fly server and a bf3 fly server only,i miss the banter we had in the bf2 days compared to know but hey ho thats life :D

oh and sascha,mr hasslehoff,cock muncher,towel stealing cock bite me coco :D

lke a time warp for u guys nostalgia at its best lol, maybe its a calling to arms to hit the bf2 servers guys lol

AW: I found a old Screen from 2008 the Beginings of NRU :D

lol ......... Mini :D

her sexy padded defibs are on fusion power, m8. it would only matter if it were someone else than our Mari. :p

Users who are viewing this thread