I didn't really thing people were THAT weird....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
I like to think that I'm open minded but these two recent news items made me feel inadequate and normal! I thought riding a bike was either, er, riding a bike, or....

BBC NEWS | Scotland | Glasgow, Lanarkshire and West | Bike sex man placed on probation

Imagine having to apply for a job after you have been released from jail and having to say what you were inside for! Also, imagine if you lived in the middle of a city and you had this particular fetish!

BBC News - Cow slurry fetishist David Truscott given jail term

I bet some guys have similar fetish about tanks. :welsh:

I like to think that I'm open minded but these two recent news items made me feel inadequate and normal! I thought riding a bike was either, er, riding a bike, or....

BBC NEWS | Scotland | Glasgow, Lanarkshire and West | Bike sex man placed on probation

Imagine having to apply for a job after you have been released from jail and having to say what you were inside for! Also, imagine if you lived in the middle of a city and you had this particular fetish!

BBC News - Cow slurry fetishist David Truscott given jail term

owww glen if you could only understand danish XD yould laugh your ass off to this song :p

Basically is a danish song about how much a guy loves his bike ;-) XD

[video=youtube_share;3Ya1YPbv8s8]http://youtu.be/3Ya1YPbv8s8[/video]

and for the scandinavian cocks in noobs-r-us :p you get this joke XD

Odp: I didn't really thing people were THAT weird....

fuck of ! people should be a FREE and do what they wont to do ( without interference in other persons) !!! Let grabs murderers rapists and criminals such as political rather than lovers prefer money

but with the cow it is a slight too much :/ but he got to go a bet or some sort of psychiatric treatment rather than prison

Last edited:
Re: Odp: I didn't really thing people were THAT weird....

fuck of ! people should be a FREE and do what they wont to do ( without interference in other persons) !!! Let grabs murderers rapists and criminals such as political rather than lovers prefer money

but with the cow it is a slight too much :/ but he got to go a bet or some sort of psychiatric treatment rather than prison

I'm pretty open and think that what you do in the privacy of your own home is up to you as long as it is consenting if other people are involved and not illegal. Obviously we don't know if the bike was consented or not to being shagged. The guy with the bike should have also locked the door and the people who came to the room should have shown more discretion about what they saw. I'm sure that hotel staff see an awful lot of stuff. The guy with the cow swill is a bit different as that is like someone performing in your garden or anywhere that is public. I agree that the cow pat fetish should be "treated" but I suspect the jail term was for the performing a sex act in public.

Odp: Re: Odp: I didn't really thing people were THAT weird....

I'm pretty open and think that what you do in the privacy of your own home is up to you as long as it is consenting if other people are involved and not illegal. Obviously we don't know if the bike was consented or not to being shagged. The guy with the bike should have also locked the door and the people who came to the room should have shown more discretion about what they saw. I'm sure that hotel staff see an awful lot of stuff. The guy with the cow swill is a bit different as that is like someone performing in your garden or anywhere that is public. I agree that the cow pat fetish should be "treated" but I suspect the jail term was for the performing a sex act in public.

my mistake don't understand good an English and I don't shor who go to prison and who go to mental institution. in public place it is bad you have a right because see this a very young people and that is veryy bad thing

Users who are viewing this thread