I Bought Myself An Audi S5 Cabrio

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I actually though the picture was of a mini. The price of them is stupid. I remember seeing a Hummer H2 in Harrods and that was about £10K. That sat 2 and had a radio and so on.

I bet that would really annoy parents as the Audi driver instinct would kick in and it would constantly be about 1mm from the back of their heels. :D

I think my biggest gripe about modern cars is the lack of USB power ports. I currently need 6 for GPS, Dashcam, phone, Wifi hot spot, iPad charging (media), wife’s phone, and PSP/Gameboy DS. Admittedly some of those are for occasional use in longer journeys but 1 USB port is stupid. I prefer external GPS as it is easier to use abroad and update. How many USB ports does that Audi have???? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: AndrejBosnaBVB
I actually though the picture was of a mini. The price of them is stupid. I remember seeing a Hummer H2 in Harrods and that was about £10K. That sat 2 and had a radio and so on.

I bet that would really annoy parents as the Audi driver instinct would kick in and it would constantly be about 1mm from the back of their heels. :D

I think my biggest gripe about modern cars is the lack of USB power ports. I currently need 6 for GPS, Dashcam, phone, Wifi hot spot, iPad charging (media), wife’s phone, and PSP/Gameboy DS. Admittedly some of those are for occasional use in longer journeys but 1 USB port is stupid. I prefer external GPS as it is easier to use abroad and update. How many USB ports does that Audi have???? :)
Easy fix mate. I have installed an USB hub to our car. been thinking about getting a dashcam. They worth it?

How many USB ports does that Audi have???? :)
This plastic one, none sadly... -.-''
But hopefully I'll be actually buying a new Audi, not sure yet, if it will be a A6 Allroad or a A6 Avant, year - 2003-2005, which, I don't think they have any ports at all. BUt I'll figure out smth with those phone chargers and stuff hahah

Easy fix mate. I have installed an USB hub to our car. been thinking about getting a dashcam. They worth it?

I have installed USB ports this morning for the dashcam and the satnav.

I think the dashcam is worth it because there are so many idiots about it is nice to have some evidence if something happens. Plus you could get some video to earn a fortune on YouTube! (kidding :) ). My 86yr old Mum was recently followed from the supermarket by two blokes. When she stopped at her friends house to drop her friend off one of the guys jumped out and grabbed her handbag off the back seat whilst she was still in the car. Video showed their registration number and the guy who did it. The guy and car/van they were in were known - not sure if they have been found though. She got her bag back and all that was missing was some cash of about £20.

Users who are viewing this thread