Huilo_Ren wants to join

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Huilo_Ren_666

Huilo_Ren_666

NRU Member
2 Apr 2021
Saint Petersburg, Россия
instagram.com
Hi all^^

Dip dip

• Name: Darya, but many people of NRU family know me as “Dany” or "what is this suicide-soldier who gets every bullet?"
  • I am from Russia, the beautiful city of St. Petersburg (not Moscow) which I have already shown you here earlier in other topics ;)
  • Nicknames in online games: Battlefield4 is my favorite online game, I used to be addicted to Starcraft2 my battlelog is Eva #2306 (terran of course).

A lot of people already know me, know about my crazy playing style, but here's something new about me:

I am a girl, brunette with blue eyes 😂
I am trying to start my own brand of leather accessories, about three years I made leather handmade belts. Anyone who asks for a link to my brand on Instagram - will receive immunity from a bullet in the headshot from my bow.

I love craft beer, play foosball, photography, and building houses in The Sims 4 (I am a girl I can, it’s allowed).

For a while, my boyfriend and I played from the same account HUILO_REN_666 because we had only one computer, then we (he) bought another one. And now that account belongs to my boyfriend AN4AL_PIRAATEN. There you can also see the statistics of the hours of the game and how many dogtags I have removed (not a lot). Now I have my own new account (and the new computer too) HUILO_REN_666.

I think NRU is the best server, because nowhere else is there such support and humor - the real family. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them.

GG

DIp Dip

Hi Darya

Thank you for your application and glad you enjoy the server. There is a minimum requirement of 100 hours playtime on our server before you can join. Until you reach that please feel free to join in on any of the conversations.

Cheers

Glen (llama)

Reactions: Huilo_Ren_666
100 hours.....and you are just past half way, keep at it and it wont take long (y)
I have never knowingly t-bagged a girl :unsure:
Now would probably be a good time to start :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you fellas understand that huilo has way past 100 hours while playing with her boyfriend's account right? xD

Also glad to see your application ^^

Hi Dasha !
Just one question ? Dip dip or flap flap ?
But seriously i like to play with them both.
Why Pirateen isnt applying ?

Hello Darya! Nice to see your application. :)
Like it has been said your own account has little over 50 hours and 100 is needed. I have no idea does the hours from your shared account count, so i leave it for the higher ups to decide.
Good luck nevertheless and see you on the battlefield! ^^

Hello Daryaaaaaa,
happy to see your application after no pressure from @Skybreeder at all ;) (Jus tkidding). It looks like you need a few more fridayevening playing sessions with us before you can go for the vote, sooo good luck. :tbag::tbag::tbag:
Now encourage Piraaten also to make his application, else maybe a diet fo stricly SIMS 4 for him till he does!

PS. the belts look really nice on your insta

Hi Darya

Thank you for your application and glad you enjoy the server. There is a minimum requirement of 100 hours playtime on our server before you can join. Until you reach that please feel free to join in on any of the conversations.

Cheers

Glen (llama)
Thank you, Glen. :giggle:

I understood (crying). When I'm ready I'll be back :cool:

Hello Daryaaaaaa,
happy to see your application after no pressure from @Skybreeder at all ;) (Jus tkidding). It looks like you need a few more fridayevening playing sessions with us before you can go for the vote, sooo good luck. :tbag::tbag::tbag:
Now encourage Piraaten also to make his application, else maybe a diet fo stricly SIMS 4 for him till he does!

PS. the belts look really nice on your insta
😂😂😂

Thank you for kind words ❤️

@Skybreeder really inspired me a lot (he left me no choice 😂)

sad panda GIF

Users who are viewing this thread