howdy folks im back

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dwibbles

Dwibbles

24 Mar 2012
Stoke on trent
Hello guys sorry i have been away for a while i have been immersed in either work or my xbox ( tut tut me) and i have genuinley missed my bf2 buddies sob sob so here i am back again and hopefully ill be just as bad a player as before hehe

see u on the battlefield fartknockers!!!!!

Bf2* is finished m8. Theres a few wierdos hanging about on Bf3, but all the cool kids have migrated to Bf4 ! Cya on the battlefield :)

*I think Jim the ever so Political Correct Badger and Spunky the horse of a man are still on bf2 but thats cause they have Spectrum 48k PCs

welcome back Dwibs- there are many pairs of bollocks have missed you and your forehead ...you should rejoin the server asap cos we've got Riggs the Scots fanny back online once again along with some fresh meat from Portugal&Greece mwuwhauauaaaaaa happy t-bagging days are here again

Mini knows the cool kids still rockin it on BF2 whilst the new kid on the block BF4 flounders and stalls at the starting grid mmwuahuaaaaaaa

AW: Re: howdy folks im back

jooooooo dwibbs nice that you`re back, i`ll see you on the t-bagfield :)
what did you Play on the xbox ???

Bf2* is finished m8. Theres a few wierdos hanging about on Bf3, but all the cool kids have migrated to Bf4 ! Cya on the battlefield :)

*I think Jim the ever so Political Correct Badger and Spunky the horse of a man are still on bf2 but thats cause they have Spectrum 48k PCs

lol Mini

If i get on TS i have mates to play every evening if i play bf2...

Try this with bf3/4 ;)

And since the release of bf4 ... bf2 is even more played than before muhahaha good old old school!

Hello Dwibbles, welcome back! :)

Aye, Dwibbles & I have already met on the battlefield, I believe the last thing he saw last time we met was my bullet through his head :D

i would like to point out several of us still prfer bf2 :p mr mini

on bloody time you got back with the flock dwibbz tbh some of us was getting worried for ya ya british cock!!

Still havent been catching you diwbs m8 ;)

but welcome back you scottish nooobie :D

Users who are viewing this thread